Park Ji Hoon (Confession Sequel)

REQUESTED BY: ayiramili

After Ji Hoon had confessed to you, he wanted to hang out with you on weekends, like going to the park, walk your dog, watch a movie...

Well, he's a boyfriend material guy, like buying you breakfast everyday, sticking around with you wherever you are, and most of all, a really great gentleman.

"I want to spend the day with you this Saturday." Ji Hoon said as he was guarding you home.

"Where do you want to go?" you asked.

" Any place with you, just you." he smiled and look at you.

"How about we walk my dog and have a picnic in the park." You suggest.

"That would be fantastic." He patted your head.

On Saturday:

"Polly, lets go!" You set your dog free and let it run with you and Ji Hoon.

"Come on, Polly!!" Ji Hoon commanded.

All of you ran around the park and got exhausted, so both of you lay down on the grass, and Polly followed you.

Ji Hoon lay on the grass with you and stroke your hair while looking at you,

"You're so beautiful." he smiled and kisses your lips.

You giggled and turn away, he turns to your direction and grasp you on the waist.

"Yah, don't you ever think you can leave me." he smirked and hugged you.

"Ji Hoon yah, you're stinky." You joked and covers your nose.

He pretend to sniff his armpits and shook,

"No, your nostrils are sticky," he laughed.

"This is not funny," you crossed your arms and  pouted.

"I'm sorrie princess~~" he kissed your cheeks and laughed.

"That's better." You laughed.

----------------------------------

I'm sick of myself...really, I'm being so emo these few days, I always ask myself the same question,

"Am I really that ugly, why don't I have a boyfriend or even a guy friend? That girl over there is uglier than I am, why she has a boyfriend but not me..."

That is what I thought when I'm lonely and yea... emo...

Anyway, just not feeling good these days, but it won't affect my mood in writing.

P.S. Wanna-One is killing me, Thank You <3

 Wanna-One is killing me, Thank You <3

Cr:Twitter

Cr: Twitter

Cr: Twitter

THIS IS MY DADDY :'> (I got that choker too keke)

Coming Up: Yeo Hwan Woong Imagine