Jung Se Woon (Telling Your Sibling A Story Imagine)

REQUESTED BY: stephanielpj

( I choose the sibling as a little sister, if you don't like it, you can imagine the word "sister" as "brother")

Your parents are having a vacation for at least a month and they think you're old enough to take care of your little sister. You thought they're going to take her with them, but no...they aren't. You thought of asking Se Woon to spend the nights with you, but it seems you can't.

"Se Woon, S.O.S" you texted your boyfriend, Se Woon.

"What's the matter?" He replied with just a second

"Just come over to my house." You wrote with a Seong Woo "scream' picture as an attachment.

Se Woon rang the bell and you're smiling like an idiot, you hold  your sister's hand  and opened the door.

"Se Woon~" You smiled and hugged him.

"Say hello to oppa," you asked your sister to greet him.

"Hello, oppa." she replied cutely,and Se Woon smiled like a father.

You let him in and he asked," So, what's the matter." as he put down his backpack.

"This." you pointed at your sister, who is watching Sesame Street.

"It's going to be fine, we can take care of her together." He hugged your waist and you smiled.

"Yea, we can." letting out a heavy sigh.

"I know you can, I mean we." he joked.

At night, you jumped to your sister's bed and tug her to sleep, but it seems like she doesn't want to sleep.

"Eonnie, tell me a story please." she requested.

"But I'm out of ideas." Your mind was blank because of tiredness.

"Se Woon!!" you shouted from your room and Se Woon came in.

"Hon, can you tell my sister your Ponyo story?" You smiled, indeed his Ponyo story is a legend.

"Why not?" he smiles and sit near the bed.

You like how Se Woon talks with his gentle voice, that's the reson why you love him, he's kind, caring and he loves kids.

"It's time to sleep," He tugs the blanket on your sister's body and switch the lights off. Both of you left the room.

"It's time for us to go to sleep to," He smiled as you rubbed your eyes, he plant a kiss on your cheeks.

--------------------------------

As a matter of fact, Se Woon does look like Ponyo.

I feel bad for him that he rank number 12... I hope Starship will debut him so, as a solo or whatever, I'll buy his album.

Geez, I feel so bad for those who ranked 12-20...especially Samuel, Young Min, Jong Hyun, Seon Ho... I really am...

Coming Up: Kang Dong Ho