Ha Sung Woon (Center)

REQUESTED BY @megagotbantan7
"The centre should have been me, I'm more sexy than Daehwi, I'm more cute than Samuel, why isn't me!!!"

"Ugh, I'm more ..."

"Sungwoon Oppa, stop whining or I'll kick you out of the couch." You cover your ears.

"How I longed to be centre..." he whined one last time and pouted.

"You still have the chance to stick that centre sticker on your chest right?" You looked at him.

"Yea, but that's not enough..." he looks at the ceiling. "People have to notice me."

"I notice you." You giggled.

"I mean they have to vote for me." He said.

You quickly dash to your room, you prepared a pikachu costume before in eBay, and it's your time to put it on.

"What are you doing... oh wow..." Sungwoon was surprised by The Pika costume.

"I also made this banner." You showed him the banner.

"Please Vote For This Cutie: Ha Sung Woon"

"You serious?" Sungwoon laughed.

"Well, yea..." you laughed.

"I'll go with you." He patter your head.

In episode 10:

"The third place is Ha Sung Woon!"

"Why didn't you tell me before!!!" You yelled and scream and hugged him.

"Because this is some sort of a gift for my Pika girlfriend." He hugged you.

"You're always my centre and the shining star." You smiled at him.

----------------------------------------------
Exam is over~~~somehow :3
I like SungWoon too, his voice is really... (I don't know how to describe it, it's really beautiful actually.)

Coming Up: Kim Dong Hyun (Chaos and Confession 2)