Park Ji Hoon (High School 6)

REQUESTED BY: @alyaee

"Why did he even hugged me, I know it will be impossible for us to be together."

You saw Ji Hoon focusing on the work and he was having droopy eyes, did he stayed up all night??

"Ji Hoon ah, are you alright?" You patted him softly.

"I am..." he muttered.

"You seems like you're sick." You said and placed a hand on his forehead, he was having a fever.

"Oh my gosh, you're having a fever!!" You half screamed and half panic.

"I'm fine." He wanted to stop you.

"No, you're not." You insist and guide him to sit down on the sofa.

You gave him your pillow and blanket, and he lie on the sofa.

"Thanks y/n." He smiled and he went sound asleep.

You were bored and found yourself staring at Ji Hoon's sleeping face. He looks like an angel fallen from heaven and a sweetheart who is innocent.

He moved a bit and you're scared, so you pretend to get something which has fallen next to him. Gladly, he was still sleeping.

"If only time allows me to, I'll kiss your lips right now." You thought.

You and Ji Hoon met just for a couple of months, how can you just kiss somebody without their permission??

----------------------------------------------
This week, I have a total of 10 request /hehehe/ which is kinda too much for me...
Anyway, I'll finish it all before my exam :)
I'm so in love with the No Name's team rap :3 Woo Jin Young's rap slated me : 우진영미첬지!!! It's so cool

Anyway, I'll finish it all before my exam :)I'm so in love with the No Name's team rap :3 Woo Jin Young's rap slated me : 우진영미첬지!!! It's so cool

I'm glad to see this Cherry General 체리대장 🍒

Isn't he adorable ㅎㅎ

Coming Up: Lai Guan Lin