Seo Seung Hyuk ( The "Ten" Curse)

Requested By: dyodyo12

Sorry to make you wait for like years, and now her comes the story. I added not sugarcane this time, I added some strawberries and popping candies in this story ~~

This stories include a guy named Kim Yong Jin from Wings Entertainment.

Ten sounds like a perfect number doesn't it? Like there are ten fingers on your hand ( I know some of you have eleven or twelve, no discrimination)

To you, this is a horrible number, the day you and Yong Jin started to date is the Tenth of October, The day you and him first kissed is Tenth of October and today he hugged another woman to your apartment is also,

Tenth of October, 10:10 p.m.

"This is not going to be true," you saw the bare back of Yong Jin's,

you walk closer and saw a woman, hugging back to his chest, you ask yourself, 

"Who is she, what is she doing here?" but you haven't finish your whole sentence of thought, you pulled the blanket away, with your manly side.

Yong Jin was half awake and the woman was still hugging him, half awake.

"KIM YONG JIN, EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" you yelled at him with your might as your voice was about to crack through the walls till the neighbors ear drums.

"She...Who... Who are you?" he looked at you and the woman.

"I am his girlfriend, and who are you? Are you his sister?" the woman patted his chest and smile at you.

You look at Yong Jin with disbelief, you smacked his face and left the apartment.

"Who the fxxk is she, who am I, what is that, what just happened?!" you went insane and starts crying and screaming on the streets. You don't know who to find, so you asked Siri.

(Okay, I am the only person who do this, because...this is what I do when I can't decide anything.)

"Siri, tell me who to find in my contact list." you sobbed and tell Siri

"Find, Si-eo Sue-ong He-yuk." Siri replied in a robotic voice and pops out a selfie of you and Seung Hyuk.

You and Seung Hyuk are like best buddies from high school till now, you haven't chat with him for long because he is a trainee in WH Creative.

You called Seung Hyuk and with a few seconds, he answered.

"Y/N!! Is that you??" you heard Seung Hyuk's voice and your tears started to fall.

"Y..yes.. it is..." you replied with a shaking voice.

"What happened, y/n?" his voice sounds he is worried about you.

" I...bro..broke..up...with...Yong JIN!!" you yelled and started to cry again.

"Wait, y/n...that guy...who is in Produce 101 as I do?!"

"Yes..."

"That bastard, I'm gonna kick his ass!!"

You laughed a bit at what he said, and you can feel he smiled.

 "Would you like to see me later? We can have a small chat though at the park that we used to hang around." He offered.

"Oh I would love to." You replied and smiled.

"I am coming." he said and he hung off.

You walk slowly to the park, before he had been a trainee, you already like him,but Yong Jin confess to you faster, so...you chose him.

You walk along the pavement and remember the ttobokki fight with Seung Hyuk and the Ice Cream war with him, you arrived the playground and saw him on the swing, waiting.

"Seo Seung Hyuk!!" You yelled and he smiled at you direction.

He dash to you and hug you tightly," I missed you."

" I missed you too, big buddy." you giggled.

You sat on the swing and he gave you a push. swinging you high up in the sky and for a few pushes, his hands are lost, you can't feel his hands from behind you, you're scared to stop by your feet, so you started to scream his name.

"Seung Hyuk!! Seo Seung Hyuk!!!" you yelled.

He appeared in front of you and hugged you at the front and with the inertia of the swing, your head bumped on to his head and he hold you tight and kisses your lips.

(why this feels so physics...)

He hugs you tight and letting you know he won't let you fall, your arms clings around his neck and kiss him back.

He looked at you and smiled.

"This is the first day of us."

-----------------

This is more than I expected, and I hope you guys can give more love to him hehe.

and probably you guys would like the Siri part, because I personally love it too~~

Coming Up: Im Young Min