Kim Samuel (Coffee Shop)

" It's over, we're over!! " your ex boyfriend pushed you away. You are heartbroken and you dash down to the coffee shop that Samuel worked in .

You open the door and find a small corner and try to keep calm,

" How may I help you, miss?" You heard Samuel's voice but you just look down and sob.

"What seems to be the problem, y/n ??" He asked and hand you out a tissue.

The coffee shop is empty and just you and this shop assistant here. You grab his tissue and dry your tears.

" Sam, he dumped me, he push me out of the house, now I have no where to sleep tonight." You cry harder and cover your face with your arms.

"You shouldn't be with him, you don't deserve him. " he said softly.

" Wait for me, it's almost my time to off." He smiled and pat your shoulders. He made you a cup of hot chocolate and you rest your head on your arms and look at him.
You always liked him, but you're dating y/ex/bf/n, so it's a no. Plus Samuel is too busy to date so... yeah, you never asked him.

"Let's go now, y/n. You can sleep in my place tonight." Samuel said pulling your arm.

On your way to his flat, you clung on his arm, feeling secured just by hugging his arms, you kept silent and just thinking without paying any attention, feeling a sudden pull at your back.

"Y/n watch out, you almost got crash with a car! Stop thinking about him, okay?!" He looked at you with angry eyes.

" I miss him, nobody loves me, only him." You yelled and kneel down feeling miserable. You wipe your tears away,

"It's alright y/n, keep calm." You stand up and walk without noticing Samuel is walking slowly.

You both got to his apartment, you flop on to the sofa and just stare at the ceiling. Noticing a small vibration next to you.

"Forget about that bastard y/n, you don't deserve him. You're pretty, smart, friendly and you're amazing. You don't deserve a sh*t like him." He looked at you seriously.

I don't mean to say your ex like this hehe

"Why do you even care about it?" You asked with an annoying tone.

"Why shouldn't I care?" He hit the table with his palm.

You went to the toilet to avoid him, he stopped you by gripping your arm and push you to the door. Your eyes are in shock and tears drool down from your eyes.

"Samuel, please stop." You close your eyes tight. And he let you go.

He shove you his shirt, pants and towels for you to take a bath, both of you didn't talk for hours. The only thing you said to him is " Good Night"

He offered his bed for you but you can't sleep, staring at the ceiling, thinking of what he did just now.

Meanwhile, Samuel himself, also thinking what he did just now, he can't stop himself from thinking about you.

You walked out of the room to get a cup of warm water to drift yourself to sleep.

"Hey, you can't sleep?? " he asked. You nodded. He back hugged you and you froze.

"Sam...Samuel, what are you doing?" You stuttered and look at him

"Y/n... I've liked you for a long time, I don't want to be just friends with you. I've got this part time job is also because of you, I want to have money so we can hang out together. " He hold your hands tight.

"But, I'm not good enough for you." You mumbled

" You're always perfect for me, y/n" he hugged you and comb your hair.

" No, I'm..." when you're denying, you feel a pair of lips kissing you. A grip hugging your waist tight and your eyes are flutter closed.

"I love you, y/n. Don't hide your feelings." He hugged you like he's never gonna let you go.You started to cry and he kiss your tears away.

"Let me sleep with you tonight, and now, don't cry," Samuel gave you his warm smile and pat your head.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Woohoo~~679 words ( corrected some words so it may be fewer or more but almost...that amount)
which is a little longer than I expected /laughs hard/

I only write this for like half an hour :3
Feel free to talk with me ~~

Coming Up: Bae Jin Young