Takada Kenta (Spring Day 1)

Not to misunderstand you guys, that the title "Spring day" will be used for not just Kenta,  but also other trainees.

REQUESTED BY: @satanwoosus @UmDaduq

Sitting on the bench, waiting for the blossoms to grow. I hope one day, you'll show.

It's now or never, when will you be here?

Can you hear my wishes, Can you feel my heart.

You've always loved Kenta, but the world is cruel. You're a poor girl, and a servent who works at Kenta's house.

Kenta is a rich boy and his parents always went out for business trips. Although Kenta's family is rich,  his hearts is much poor than you are.

Every spring,  Kenta loves to go to the garden and watch the sakura blooms. Each pedal is pinkish and the texture is like silk.

Today you're watering the flowers and you saw Kenta standing near by a blossom tree, looking at the flowers. He looks handsome and like a prince.

"Sir, the flowers are blooming beautifully this year." You said, politely.

"It sure is, but there's nobody to watch it with me." He sighed and lean on the tree.

You grabbed on a small pedal. "Look, sir. " you released your fingers and showed him your palm. It's a small pedal of blossom.

"He, have it." You smiled and put it on his palm. He gave a warm smile.

"Thank you, Y/n." He said warmly.

"Sorry, sir...how did you know my name." You asked.

"You're born in the same year with me and the only servent who cares about me. Of course I remember you." He smiled widely.

"KENTA NOTICE ME!!" Your heart screams in excitement.

"Well, I'll see you later, Y/n." He waved and smiled.

"Goodbye, sir." You bowed.

"Goodbye, Kenta. "

You prepared lunch for him and he was in his room, appreciating the pedal's color.

"If only, my parents agree with me. Ill be with you." He murmured.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sequel after my exam, because I was really sick.
I promise, sequel sequel sequel!
I didn't even thought of this, kinda romantic huh?? /smirk/

Coming Up: Kim Jong Hyun