Wanna One as a family ft Wanna One Go Ep.1

Jisung and Minhyun have 8 kids, their names are Jinyoung, Daehwi, Daniel, Seongwoo, Woojin, Jihoon, Guanlin and Jaehwan. Their Aunt, Sungwoon is still single and finding a boyfriend.

During episode one of  'Wanna One Go' we can see that Sungwoon is struggling to find his soulmate and end up being a nanny with Jisung to take care of their super hyper son, Woojin. They went to a farm to pick up veggies and take it to home to boil soup for dinner.

Meanwhile Minhyun is teaching is son, Jaehwan some hygiene knowledge through cleaning the house, like some father and son activities, and ended up having a feast with his fathers friends.

On the other side, Daehwi and Jinyoung is having their baby moment, their mind is struggling to become a man, so they when to the ladies garment shop to buy pajamas for their hyungs. I see no reason for why buying pajamas in ladies garment shop.

Jihoon and Guanlin are fighting for chickens because of their hunger of chicken. The Giant Maknae slayed all the crew with his basketball and wa-lah, Chicken is served.

As for our Daniel and Seongwoo, they went on a sangnamja ride with their car and ended up having a war with bees.

I make this is because I am out of ideas LoL