Kim Samuel (Trainee)

REQUESTED BY: @mknochu

You're a trainee in Brave Entertainment, of course you know about Kim Samuel, a former member of Seventeen. You noticed that he is going to join Produce 101. As a friend of his, you would cheer for him.

One day, Samuel went back to the company with a sorrow face, it seems like he's having an issue, he used to smile a lot and giggles.

"What's the matter?" you asked him.

"I really wanted to get an 'A'." he frowned

"I'm sure you can." you patted his back.

"I don't think I did well." He mumbled.

"You're always great, Sam. All you need is confidence." You smiled.

"Can you see my practice?" He asked.

"Sure." You nodded.

You and him are in the practice room and he started dancing with the rhythm. You also dance with him, quickly turned to a duet and both of you are like synced to each other.

Holding his hands and look at him dancing, feeling passion through his steps and a beat in his moves. You know he can do well and you felt bad for him, he should be debuting but why is he still a trainee?

After the music both of you are sweaty and looking at each other, feeling satisfied.

"Do you feel more confidence now?" You huffed.

"Yea, I feel powerful." And he hit his chest like King Kong.

"Yah, that's good!" You patted his shoulder and he lie on the floor and you follow him.

"Wow, that was amazing." He smiled.

"It sure is." You smiled back sweetly.

"Say, maybe we can debut together?" He looks at you.

"I wish for that too, it seems like we've practice that before." You giggled.

"We're like synced just by one glance. One of my sexy glance." He smirked.

"What?! "You giggled.

"Admit it, you find it hot." He smirked.

"No...." You gave him a poker face.

Yup, he's hot, admit it girl.

"Let's go get our lunch." He stands up.

"Sure." You hold his arm and stands up.

With a little unbalanced, you almost fell back to the ground but Samuel hold you by the waist.

"Gotcha!" He smiled.

You blushed like a tomato and you pretend nothing happened and went out for lunch.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Sorry for not updating these days because I've planned to update 6 stories today because I have a triple free lesson in the Computer room today.
Yippee~~

But I'm kinda sad right now because I noticed that Justin, Zheng Zheng, Hong Eun Ki and my dear Daddy, Yeo Hwan Woong is gonna leave Produce101...
Of course I'll chase my Daddy in RBW xdd

Coming Up: Kang Daniel ft. Ong Seung Woo