Kim Dong Hyun (Chaos and Confession 2)

REQUESTED BY: @Jadeha123 @Eun_Ra10

"Y/n, stop drinking, it doesn't worth it." Dong Hyun driving his car and speaks to you.

"What if I don't listen to you." You're really drunk.

"Then tell me why you should be drunk for him?" He asked.

"He's the only guy that I love." You replied.

"What do you mean by 'only guy' ?"

"The guy who buys me clothes, who say I'm pretty , who loves me like I do."

Dong Hyun stopped his car on the pavement.

"Aren't you going to drive me home?" You giggled a bit.

He stays silence.

"Aren't you?" You shouted.

He locks the door.

"Hey, open the door!" You yelled, trying to open the door.

"I'm going to call the cops." You have difficulties in finding your phone.

With just a second, Dong Hyun grip your wrist and pin you by the window.

"What are you..." as you're about to push him away, he kissed you by the lips.

Tears fall down from your eyes, you liked Dong Hyun but it's really hard for a girl to confess to a boy, you liked your friendship. What did the leader of Boyfriend, Dong Hyun did to you was to buy you clothes and accessories and whatever. He never have time with you, he goes to the club every night, with a drunk face.

"Don't cry." He wipe your tears off from your cheeks.

"You're mines, just mines."
----------------------------------------------
Today, there will be a flood of updates :)
Dong Hyun is not an idol okay, he's a full time boyfriend :'> how I love his smile

Coming Up: Takada Kenta (Spring Day 2)