Bae Jin Young (Birthday Special)

Today is Jin Young's birthday, as his girlfriend, you wanted to give him something special. It's really hard to think of a proper present for him. You wanted to buy him a bottle, but he already have one. You wanted to buy him a cake, he got loads to receive. So you gave up and went to his desk.

"Jin Youngie, what do you want for your birthday?" You asked and he looked at you.

"I will recieve anything that you give me." He smile.

"What do you mean by that." You asked,scratching your head.

"I don't mind spending the whole day with my princess." He stood up, smiling at you and hug your waist.

"Then what can I give to you?" You whisper to his ear.

"You can give me your whole day, hanging around the mall and let me walk you home. Just us." He smiled and hold your hands.

"How sweet it is, but it's your birthday." You hugged his neck.

"You're already my best birthday gift." He kissed your forehead and hug it lightly.

"Its not good enough." You pouted and he giggled.

"You're always the best in my eyes." He comb your hair and hold your cheeks.

After School:

Both of you hold hands and walk around the mall, you love Teddy bears so you screamed when you saw one and Jin Young bought it for you.

"No, it's your birthday,  you shouldn't spend money on me." You put down the bear.

"So can I buy it for my girlfriend and as a gift for myself." He asked and shove the money to the cashier.

"We'll name it together. " He whispered.

You smiled at his cuteness and he let you hug the Teddy.

"We'll name it Jin Youngie." He giggled and gives the bear to you.

Whenever you look at the bear, it reminds of him. Which is a good thing.

At night, he walks you home, giving you a Peck on the lips.

"Thank you for everything,Y/n. I love you." He hugged you and walked away.

Before sleeping you hold your Jin Youngie,

"I love you too." You looked at the bear and murmur. Soon drifted to dreamland.

××××××××××××××××××××××××
Today is 10th May and what day is today?!  It's Bae Jin Young's Birthday!!!
My handsome man is growing up /sob/ few months later will be my birthday keke.
I almost forgot it because I was too busy studying for exam.
I'll post a photo collection of Bae Jin Young this coming weekend.

I REALLY LOVE THIS GUY /HEARTS EVERYWHERE /