Kim Yong Kook (Stare Imagine)

REQUESTED BY:  hyeehyee  kaerachan

"Get a man that can stare at you like a how Yong Guk oppa did"

Few years ago before you attend to college, your beloved cat died (okay, touchwood for cat owners). You loved him so much, he's fluffy and cute, and he always purr at you when you stroke him, what you love him the most is that when you chat with him, he looks at you with his crystal eyes.

But this man, changes everything.

"Kim Yong Kook sshi, can you tell us what is the main element it sing well??" your professor asked.

You joined a music academy in Seoul  and there you met Yong Guk. It's hard for you to communicate with him with your limited Korean, but you still manage to chat with him.

You didn't even realized that the first day of school, Yong Guk stares at you when you're looking not at his direction.

"It's with feelings." He replied

"Good, now look at your partner, y/n sshi, and sing your verse." your professor said.

Extra information, Yong Kook and you are the main characters of the play, that it's going to be a public Christmas play.

"All those days, wanting to meet you, All that time..." He sang to you with feelings, and with gestures.

You like it, yes. You do have feeling for Yong Guk. Who ask him to be a gentleman, who ask him to smile like a cat, who ask him to always stare at you??

As you remember, after the play, it was really cold outside and you're really tired. Yong Guk offered to ride you home but you refused. as you walk back home, he follows you, scared that you're in danger. To be honest, you're sad and lonely. never had thought that even you're studying in college, you'll still be single. You put on your headphones and tune it to the loudest volume of the saddest song in your iTunes.

"Watch out!!" you didn't heard Yong Guk shout but you felt a pair of hands wrapped around you, holding you tight as you see the lights of cars passes you. You nearly died in an accident.

" What I say on the stage is what I really mean in my heart." He pulls your earphone away and whisper to your ear.

Your tears fall down on the snow, as it mingled with the white powder, you felt a scar has been recovered in your heart, and there without a second, Yong Guk carries you.

You didn't scream or reject, just letting him to carry you around, and from that day, you belongs to him.

You wake up on your bed everyday, when ever you face him, he would just stare at you, wherever you have a date, he would just look at you, appreciating your face like you're a masterpiece from heaven. He would always say,

" Why on Earth you're so pretty, It's good that this precious face and heart belongs to me."

and that's how you forgot your cat, because Yong Guk is like the cat that you loved, well 99% your soulmate and that 1% is your adorable cat.

---------------------------

I didn't even seen a Yong Guk imagine before, hope those who are thirsty with Yong Guk would love this /winks/

and I figure out that I'm kind of a sad person tho, well...honestly, I put a lot on effort in thinking the plots, so I don't talk much at school and I really got not much friends...(even my best friend left me tho, but i'm fine with it...)

Coming Up: Park Ji Hoon (Confession Sequel)