Yeo Hwan Woong (Vampire Love 1)

REQUESTED BY: pabo-chan

I am sorry for pushing your request for a few weeks, I really am. The reason is because I want to make it detailed and to organize it better, since it's my first time to write this kind of fanfic, I'm here to say sorry to you again.

(there won't be any Y/n, sorry.)

I am lonely, cold and hurt. In my soul, the sinful cackle pierced my heart. Flame burns my skull and screams wonder around my mind.

I, Yeo Hwan Woong lived in this castle for centuries, let me tell you a story.

There used to be a pretty girl who lived by the villages near the valley. I was the duke, Yeo Hwan Joong's one and only son.

As a duke's son, my father won't let me have freedom to love any woman, he wanted me to marry a rich girl, her name is Park Soo Yoon. I don't like her, I hated her, she was the most horrible woman I've ever seen. In front of my parents, she's noble, but at the back, she's a slut.

The pretty girl by the valley is name Lee Min Eun. me and Min Eun have been best friends before my father became a duke, not to mention, we already did talked about being husbands and wifes, but my father ignored me.

"Woong, you have to obey your father." That's what my mother always said.

"Min Eun, I'm sorry, I have to go." It was my last word to Min Eun, and it was the last time I saw her.

" Hwan Woongie, I want more~" was all I hear every time when Soo Yoon cames home with heer drunk face, and kisses me like crazy.

Seriously, I missed Min Eun. I don't care if I am a duke's son or not, I just want her.

So that night, after Soo Yoon has rapped me, I grabbed my clothes and went to see my longed lost love, Lee Min Eun.

" Min Eun" I whispered.

"Hwan Woong, Is that you??" I heard her whispered.

"Yes, It's me." I smiled at her window.

Both of us were too happy that we cried and hugged each other to spend the night. I slept in her house, she was alone, I felt that I'm finally home.

The next morning, I thought I've already escaped by the witches hands, but I wasn't.

I heard a scream, a painful scream of a girl, Min Eun!! was all I alert.

"Min Eun!! Min Eun!!" I screamed and there I saw a pool of blood and a body.

"Min Eun!!" I cried and went to her, her face was pale, her eyes are opened and the face was in fear.

"Min Eun, please rest in peace." I cooed at her ear and then somebody pulled my collar.

"How dare you slept with another woman, I'm your wife." I heard Soo Yoon  screamed in my ears.

"Then how cold you slept with other men behind my backs." I shouted.

"Because you're just an idiot.I've never loved you, and finally your dad is dead, I can have his property." She cacked.

" You, Bitxh." I smack her face.

" You smack me, you dare smack my face? Not even my dad hits me. You're going to pay." that was all i could remember and I blacked out.

When I woke up, I realized that. I have slept for ages and with amaze I look at the window,

I saw a man with pasty skin,

white sharp teeth,

long and dirty finger nails,

I look at it clearly, It is me.

I'm a vampire.

(to be continued)

--------------------------------

It's a really interesting story, sorry for strong languages. Mianhae.

I like slothy Hwan Woong, daddy Hwan Woong is good too,

I've decided, a new book is going to be released in December ( not going to tell you the name of it)

Coming Up: Kim Samuel