OngNiel Smut (Puppies)

"Hyung, come and see the puppy I've got from the pet shop!"  Seong Wu yelled.

Daniel thought that Seong Wu was calling him and he dashed out of the kitchen,  since he was baking cookies.

But when he came out he saw that Seong Wu was hugging the puppy and Daniel frowned.

"I thought you were calling me,"  Daniel hugged Seong Wu but he was too concentrate with the dog.

For the next couple of hours, Seong Wu didn't pay much attention to Daniel even he baked chocolate cookies and nudge his head to him and ask him to pat his head,  but Seong Wu just push his head away and play with the dog, so Daniel got jealous and he got out of the house.

Seong Wu was paying way too much attention to the puppy but when the puppy fell asleep, he feels like he lost something,  something warm like a hug  and a kiss on the lips,  and he realised Daniel has left.

He called him and texted him,  but he never replied, so he tried to think of places where Daniel will have been.

"YMC."  Seong Wu thought of this places,  since it is the only place where can Daniel go and relax himself by dancing.

So, Seong Wu grabbed his jacket and run to YMC,  He missed Daniel a lot.

When he arrived YMC,  He pressed the lift to the dancing room,  he can't wait to see Daniel.

When he was at the door of the practice room,  he peeked inside and saw Daniel wearing a vest and sweating hard.

Seong Wu eyes glued on Daniel's  biceps,  watching his muscle flex and his sexy dance moves,  when it got to hip thrust,  Seong Wu pushed the door in and Daniel stopped.

"What are you doing here?"  Daniel asked with an annoyed face.

"I was finding you, do you know that I am very worried about you." Seong Wu said as he hugged Daniel and pull him to his chest.

"Why are you being like this," Daniel tried to push him away, but Seong Wu was way to strong for Daniel and he pushing him to the mirror wall.

Daniel looked into Seong Wu's eyes for a second and Seong Wu pushed his lips on to Daniel's and kiss him passionately.

Daniel first tried to fight over with Seong Wu, but Seong Wu won and he wonder around his hot cave, taking Daniel to Cloud 9.

Daniel was trying to pull away the kiss, but Seong Wu was way too strong for him, he push him to the sofa, kissing him to his jaws.

"Hyung~we...we...should stop." he moaned and his hands got weak.

Seong Wu ignores his request, licking his jawline till his neck, sucking and bitting, leaving hickeys on his milky skin.

Slowly, Seong Wu pulled his shirt away, and throw it somewhere else.

Daniel went froze, is not that he doesn't want to do that with him, but it is his first time to do this.

"Hyung, wait..." Daniel pushed Seong Wu' s shoulders slightly.

"Hmm??" Seong Wu' s face is close to Daniel's

"I am a virgin." Daniel's face went red as a tomato and Seong Wu touched his cheeks.

"I am too." He smiled and look into his eyes.

"I will be gentle with you." He kissed Daniel's lips and this time with a gentle feeling.

His hands went down to tug Daniel's shirt, slowly lifting it up and lay it on the cold floor.

The sound of sloppy kisses filled the room, lust grew more and more to both of them, Daniel can't wait it anymore, his hands slip down to Seong Wu' s zipper, pulling it down and massaging his crotch.

"Hyung, you're hard." he blushed.

"I will only be hard for you." Seong Wi smirked and lick Daniel's jaw.

Daniel pulled his own pants down, revealing    his pink boxers.

"It's cute." Seong Wu smiled and pulled Daniel down the floor.

Daniel hesitated to pull Seong Wu' s boxers down, revealing his c.

"Like what you're seeing?" Seong Wu smirk and pull Daniel closer to him.

Seong Wu pulled Daniel's boxers down but Daniel closer his eyes.

"Aww, my baby is shy." he cooed in his ear and kisses his earlobe.

"Ugh, Seong Wu." Daniel moaned.

Slowly, Seong Wu massaged his butt and licks his finger.

"I am coming in, bite me if you're in pain" He kissed Daniel's lips for one more time and insert a finger in.

one finger, two fingers, three fingers. The room went hotter and hotter, cries of pain and pressure filled up the dancing room.

"Daniel, I love you." Seong Wu confessed and shifted his d into Daniel's.

A loud yelp burster out of Daniel's red lips.

Seong Wu hold his pelvis and thrust into him in moderato.

"Seong Wu ah~ ah~ha~~" Daniel moaned and hold onto Seong Wu tightly.

Seong Wu' s thrust went faster and faster, Daniel's moan went louder and louder.Their thrust went slipper and slipper.

"Hyung, I'm going to come." Daniel's voice turns higher.

"Me too, let's come together." Seong Wu hold Daniel's waist tighter and both came to there climax.

"Daniel."

"Hmm??."

"There are lot of things you can forget, but can you promise me one thing."

"Yes, anything, Seong Wu."

"Don't forget that I love you."

-------------
So I planing to write this last year lol,
but now in the start of 2018 I brought you a smut._.
I AM REALLY SHY WHEN I AM WRITING THIS THO.