Kim Samuel (Fall)

REQUESTED BY:@Theint_thwe

"Save me, save me, before I fall, fall"

Samuel was really sad that his ranks got lower and lower in Produce 101.

As his girlfriend, you can't stand seeing your boyfriend moaning and groaning.

"Where is my Happy Sammy?" You asked as you patted his hip.

"Happy Sammy is stressed." He said in a monotone.

He tried so hard to practice, he even got to be centre, but still...votes are really low.

"My effort and votes are proportional."
He covered his face and groan.

"Life is always like this my dear, the world is unfair." You stated.

"Just like this cup of coffee, it's so hot that no matter how much ice I added it's still hot." You gave an example.

"But our love isn't. No matter how sick or how ugly you are, I still love you." Samuel said, poking your cheeks.

"Cheesy~" you puffed your cheeks.

"Now, go get practicing or I won't vote for you and wear a pikachu costume and give out flyers and say 'vote for Kim Samuel of Brave Entertainment!'" You joked.

"Alright alright ~" he laughed .

"Say, when did you buy a Pika costume?" He turn his head back and asked.

"Last Halloween keke." You laughed.

You loved watching Samuel practices as he always winks and Give finger hearts to his fans, you don't have the slightest clue to know why the don't vote for him.

"Samuel, Fighting my dear."

----------------------------------------------
My gosh, Samuel!!! Please Debut ㅠㅠ
I can only think of this title and this scene so... if you don't like it I'm sorry...

Coming Up: Kim Tae Min