Park Ji Hoon (High School 1)

To: @audi_cgz

It's your first day of school in the school of performing arts in Seoul. The school you always wanted to attend, you grab your mustard yellow suit and ran out of the school.

"Annyeonghaseyo." A student greeted you in front of the school gate. You greeted her back and walk to your class room.

You peek through the window, everyone is so happy. Some girls did their makeups and the others chatted.

"Hi," you walked into the classroom and wave to the girls.

"Hi, how are you. What's your name?" A girl asked.

"My name is Y/n." You reply and smiled.

"I'm Lee Min Hyo and this is Shin Min Ki." She said and pointed to her friend.

Everyone seems nice in this classroom, the bell rang, you sit behind Shin Ki and the teacher came in.

"Good morning class,I'm Miss...." as your teacher introduce herself, there was a knock at the door and a guy came in.

Silky hair, sexy eyes, but cute. Pink lips and those thighs... and now here you go blushing.

"Sorry Miss, I'm late." He pantted and bowed. He looked around the class's and look at you. He saw an empty sit next to you and he walk towards it.

"As I was saying. I'm Miss. Yoo, your class teacher and English teacher." Your teacher said.

"The first lesson is English and well have a small quiz to test your English skills." Miss Yoo stated.

"Hey, Hi, My name is Park Ji Hoon, and you?" The guy next to you patted your shoulder and ask your name.

"My name is Y/n." You smiled.

"Thats a pretty name." He smiled back. He's cute.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Sequel Sequel!!282 words.
Honestly, I'm happy that he got straight no.1 in the 5ep.

I cried a lot when Kwon Hyun Bin said his words when he was being ranked. He doesn't deserve bad comments. Also Yoon Ji Sung. He got a lot of screen time is because he is special in front of the crowd like Yeo Hwang Woong from RBW.

I don't understand why people as so rude to them.

And I got shot in the heart by Park Woo Jin /dies/ He's so manly, but he looks so young and he is gaze ~~ dies.

Here I Give You A Handsome Ji Hoon.

Coming Up: Joo Hak Nyeon (for real this time)