Hong Eun Ki (Sleepover)

REQUESTED BY:@UNKNOWN_YOKAI

Your habits of sleeping is to hug something or else you can't sleep. On the other words, you're like a koala, who sleeps on the tree.

"Eun Ki ah, please sleep with me~" you begged.

"I won't be responsible for any circumstance." He stated.

"Like what?" You asked innocently.

"Come on, don't be a fool," he smack his palm on his face.

"I'm sure you're able to control yourself, right oppa?" You asked.

"You know I kick when I sleep... so don't blame me if you broke a leg or something." He lay down on the bed and rested his head on his palm.

"No, I won't." You lie on the bed with him and pull the covers up.

"Good night, y/n" he kissed your lips.

"Good night,oppa." You hugged him tight and he laughed.

"I'm sure you're able to stop me from kicking ." He pull a strand of hair behind your earlobe.

"Eun Ki oppa! Eun Ki oppa!!" You patted him, You had a nightmare and you cried.

"Y/n?" Slowly he opens his eyes, he saw you crying and he wipe your tears away with his fingers.

"Don't leave me, " you hugged him

" You had a nightmare, don't you y/n?" He hug you with one arm.

You nodded and hug him tighter. He pulled you and have a kiss.

"I'll be with you." He smiled and brush your cheeks.

"Now, go to sleep or I'll be starving tomorrow, you still have to cook breakfast for me." He joked.

"What will you do if I don't cook for you?" You asked and hit his chest lightly.

"Then I'll kick you out of the bed." He laughed and his legs wrapped around your legs.

"Deal." You smirked and went back to sleep

---------------------------------------------
Short imagine and Hong Eun Ki's moves are Daebak!! His dance collaboration with Jung Jung makes me go wild.
I like his style in Right Round and I'm a fan of his hand :3 pretty hands / Kekeke/
He's an awesome leader an I praise him :3

I like his style in Right Round and I'm a fan of his hand :3 pretty hands / Kekeke/He's an awesome leader an I praise him :3

Coming Up: Lai Guan Lin