10k Thank You Note + Author Sh!t Say

I know that my stories are getting shorter and shorter... (yes, I know...)
It's because I want to hang you guys and have a feeling to continue scrolling down the page keke.

Now here I got 10k and thanks to all of you. /smooches every reader/
I'm in the progress of writing an English cover of "Pick Me" of Produce 101 Season 2./Yayyyyy/

I seriously love you guys and I'm sorry that I didn't update frequently like I used to...
And I do feel bad for that.

So here is some 10k gift for you guys.
10 facts about me~~ totally not interested right??
This is way more better than seeing me dancing "Pick Me", right??

1) I can rap, sing and compose lyrics. But dancing is still lacking behind a bit...

2) I've auditioned in JYP entertainment and I did badly... I regreted...

3) I'm 154cm...I'm a Shorty....not shawty...

4) I might audition for Woolim Entertainment or ONO Entertainment (Jang Moon Bok)

5) My skin is whiter than Bae Jin Young's (I'm sure is because in Spring Day, his skin looks so dark in white light )

6) I can't live without make-up, I have to do my make-up to school too... because I think I look ugly.

7) I don't mind people laughing at me about how I rap or how I sing, as long as I did my best and you're better than me...

8) I'm in Bae Jin Young's Hong Kong first fan page.

9) The first trainee that I noticed that will join produce 101 is Kim Samuel.
The first trainee who caught my eye is Park Ji Hoon (wink).
The first concept photo that I've download is Yu Seon Ho.
The first trainee who caught my heart in self intro is Bae Jin Young.

10) The most peaceful random that I've been is HONEY10. Because of Somi and Wooshin's news, you can totally see how Honey 10 and Somi Fans react. 2 different responses.

There will be an 11k Thank You photo book of produce 101.
Please comment the trainees that you love. Those who got eliminate can also be commented. <3

THANKS FOR READING~~ SARANGHEY!!!