Ong Seung Woo ( Boyfriend )

Summer holiday starts tomorrow,you can't wait to see your boyfriend, Seung Woo. You liked how he makes little surprises for you when you two meet. Its just the last day of this semester, just a couple of hours and your going to join your baby to go home.

You stare at the blackboard without any interest, the professor's word is boring and all you are thinking is what to eat with Seung Woo tonight for dinner. Doodling cute characters and words makes your lesson more interesting. You're way to bored so you snatch your phone out from your pocket and text Seung Woo under the desk.

Text:

You: Honey ♥♥

You: I'm Bored :<

Wooie: Anything you want to talk about??

Wooie: I'm making something...

You: what is it / point my chin/

Wooie: Not telling you keke~

You: Fine._.

Wooie: I'll meet you up in the entrance of the university, okay /wink/

You:♥♥♥

You: love you~~

What is he going to prepare for you?? Hmm??? I wonder what will it be??

Soon you meet him up in the entrance of the university, finally your holiday has come. You saw Seung Woo's car and he waved to you." Handsome as ever" you thought.

You hop on to his car and he drove you to his house, both of you chatted a lot and have a great time. When you arrived he covered your eyes with his big hands.

"Yay, Seung Woo!! " you giggled and touch his hands. While he tales you to the living room, both if you tumbled on the sofa and he hugged you tight. You took that advantage to tale a peak of the surprise, but he cover your eyes immediately.

"No peeking~" he peck your head.

You giggled and he soon lead you to his kitchen. He reveal the surprise.

IT'S A FANCY TEA SET WITH CUTE CUPCAKES AND DESSERTS!!!

"Oh, Seung Woo ♥"You hugged him and he got some cream if the cupcake and taste it.

"Ooohh, delicious ~~" you praised with happiness.

He got some cream and put it on your nose, you pout and dip some wiped cream on your fingers and tap it in his cheeks, soon both of you started a cream fight. Both of you got a can of whipped cream and started to "attack" him. The room filled with laughter and cream of course.

You ran out of cream and surrender, he pushed you on the sofa with him on top of you. He wipe the cream away your face and kissed your lips.

"You always make my day," he smiled and pulled you up.

"Let me get you some new clothes to change." He went to his room and get a shirt and a pair of shorts for you to change.

After changing:

"Oh gosh, you're so cute!" He chuckled and hugs you.

"I'm tired after that fight," you giggled and flop on the couch. He wrap his arms around you and you bury yourself in his embrace.

"Y/n, thank you for being by my side." Seung Woo confessed, watching your sleeping face.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Sorry for 513 words,
I promise... there might be a sequel if this.
Sorry /bows/
I swear the next one will be longer, because I lack of ideas
BTW, C9 entertainment,  the entertainment company of Bae Jin Young
Announced the real Chinese name if him.
His name is 悲珍映 in Chinese.

Coming Up: Ahn Hyeong Seob