Lai Guan Lin (Attention)

"Could you please stop it!" You yelled at the back of the guy who always bully you.

"LAI GUAN LIN!! ONE MORE TOUCH OF MY BODY, THEN I'LL KILL YOU!!" you turn back and slam at the table of Guan Lin's

Lai Guan Lin, a handsome guy who always bully you, who always draw your attention on his face,  who got a nice rapper voice. But mostly hate him.

"Y/n, don't be inconsiderate. " he smirked and come close to you.

"Can you just stop. It's annoying," you're already at the point to burst.

He always play with your hair, kick your chair,  throws you paper balls, stick stickies on your back, etc. You just hate it, you hate how he draws your attention on his face,  you can't blame him because you find it cute but at the same time, you find it annoying. Its like a fight in your mind.

"Y/n!" You heard a male voice. It's Kwon Hyun Bin Oppa.
Yup, Kwon Hyun Bin from YGK+. He's in grade F , Tall HANDSOME guy.

You dash out of the classroom and meet him, he's always the person who takes care of you the most in this school, you're best friend, handsome guy with cute smile. Hyun Bin's arm hung ariund your sholders and you fell a pair of eyes glaring at you as you walk across the corridor with Hyun Bin oopa.

"Y/n ah, I saw you're angry just now, is that alright?" He questioned while walking up the stairs to the rooftop.

" I'm fine," you lied.

"Is that Lai Guan Lin again?" He pat your head.

"No, of course not!" You joked.

He giggled,"Okay, if you say so."

Both of you are at the rooftop and you're enjoying the view.

"Look here y/n!" Hyun Bin held out his phone and take a shot of you.

"Cute~" he praised while scrowing.

The bell rang and you greeted Hyun Bin good bye and ran back to your classroom. You saw Guan Lin was sitting alone in his sit, being quiet.

"Wha's wrong with him?" You thought.

"Looks like somebody is having no fun at all to tease the person in front of them," you whisper next to his ear.

"SHUT UP!" Guan Lin shouted and he stormed out of the classroom.

Everybody looks at you and it turns into a long silence.

You followed him, you care about him, but why is he that angry?

"Guan Lin? You okay?" You ran in front of him and blocked his way.

"Yea,  I'm fine, just go away." He walked away and you stopped him.

"Tell me," you said sincerely

"Just go okay." He said while looking away.

You turn around and leave him. You've never seen Guan Lin like that, where is the happy Guan Lin?

He's been lost for a triple lesson, you missed how he draws your attention with his little moves,  how he randomly rap something at the back, how he play with your hair. You just missed him.

"I saw Guan Lin in the medical room just now," you heard the boys said next to you. So you take an excuse to the washroom to have a look for yourself.

"May I please be excused to the washrooom?" You raised your hand and left the classroom.

You ran to the medical room and saw Guan Lin staring at the window. You gave a knock on the door and walked in.

Guan Lin turned around and saw you without any surprise. You don't even know what's into your nerves, you hugged him tight.

" I missed you." You confessed.

Guan Lin just stay still and gently patted your back and comb your hair. He's not that Guan Lin that you hate anymore, he's soft and you like the feeling if hugging him.

"I'm sorry that I bully you, I don't know how to draw your attention,  I want you to remember me, I want to see your face more, because I'm in love with you." He murmured into your ear and peck it.

"I'm sorry to trigger you," you hug him tight and hurry your face on his chest.

"Its good to trigger me, so I can skip classes." He smirked and look at you, holding your sholders.

"Why are you angry then? " you tap his nose lightly.

"I'll tell you in two conditions." He smiled and make a "v" sign with his hand.

"And what will it be, Mr.Lai?" You smirked and tap your chin.

"One, stay away from Kwon Hyun Bin." He demanded.

"Why should I?" Making a " w" sign with your arms.

"Let me finish, two...."He cover his cheeks.

"What is it?" You tilt your head and look at him.

"Be mines." He said in a deep voice.

Your eyes stare at him and you don't know what to say, his hands touch your cheeks and you blush.

"If you stays quiet, then I assume it's a yes." He smiled and kiss you in the lip.

He pulled a ring out of his finger and out it on your right index finger.

"You're mines, now go back to your class, meet me on the rooftop and have some alone time." He winked, you nooded and giggle.

On your way back to the classroom, your heart melted remembering what Guan Lin said, touching the ring and felling delighted.

"Where have you been, Ms. y/l/n? " your teacher questioned.

"Tummy ache." You patted your tunny and walk back to your sit, thinking about the date yore going to have with Guan Lin.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A total of 930 words.
Kwon Hyun Bin is hard working and I admire him.
I did mention something about him.

Coming Up: Ong Seung Woo