Chapter One: Going to Beacon

(Y/N)- Your Name

(M/N)- Middle Name

(L/N)- Last Name

(H/C)- Hair Color

(H/L)- Hair Length

(E/C)- Eye Color

(S/C)- Skin Color

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ruby's POV~

Ruby was at the moment being smothered by her older sister Yang at the fact that they were going to the same school together, because of something she had done. She had helped when a dust robbery was happening at that Dust till Dawn store, and now she was heading to Beacon Academy. But Ruby wasn't the only one who helped in dealing with the robbery.

Yang: Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me this is the best day ever.

Ruby: Please stop.

Yang: But I'm so proud of you.

Ruby: Really sis it was nothing.

Yang: What do you mean nothing it was incredible everyone's going to think you're the bee's knees.

Ruby: But I don't want to be the "bee's knees" besides I wasn't the only one that was dealing with that robbery.

Yang: Really, oh yeah, a teacher came to help you right?

Ruby: No someone else came to my aid before the teacher came along, he had a red coat, two amazing swords and a bow that he SUMMONED OUT OF THIN AIR!

Yang: Ruby.... I think you might have hit your head during the incident.

Ruby: No I am telling you the truth Yang in fact...... He's right over there!

Ruby pointed over to some sitting near the window where a guy with cold looking (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin, with (h/c) (h/l) hair looking out the window, a look of pure boredom on his face. Yang looked at the guy and noticed he wasn't wearing anything that showed that he was trying to become a huntsmen. Only wearing a simple plain black shirt and trousers. Yang looked at the guy with interest.

Yang: That's the guy huh, not bad looking from right here.

Ruby: Yang, you haven't even met him yet come on!

The two sisters made their way over towards you as you continued looking out the window until you felt eyes on you. Looking forward with a curious expression on your face you saw the same red cloaked girl from before and a blonde haired girl as well. 

Y/N: Oh, it's you again, hey I didn't get your name or should I just call you Red like that Torchwick guy?

Ruby: No, no, no... My name is Ruby Rose and this my sister Yang Xiao Long.

Yang: It's a pleasure meet you as well uh...... So what's your name?

Y/N: (Y/N), (Y/N)(L/N) at your service, but back in Haven people happened to call me... Archer.

Yang: Archer... Why do people call you that... You didn't really come here with a weapon or anything, and no offense but you don't seem like a person who wants to be a huntsman.

Hearing this you chuckled before extending your hand out and in an instant, a large black matte western style straight bow appeared in your hands. Yang looked surprised to see this, and Ruby seemed to be drooling over it, you held your other hand out and soon a spiral shaped sword appeared as well.