Chapter Nineteen: Sad News

You, Rider, and Cu Chulain were wondering what was going on with Herald at the moment after the party things had happened the three of you didn't even know about and it worried you guys that your friend was involved and could be in trouble. Cu Chulain was walking around the room hoping his friend wasn't in any kind of trouble and was also praying that he wouldn't be expelled or anything. You were wondering what had happened when Ruby and Herald left the dance and hoped nothing too bad had actually happened to them.

Rider: Cu Chulain will you calm down and relax, Herald is going to be just fine.

Cu Chulain: I am one hundred percent calm right now.

Y/N: You're still worried about Herald are you?

Cu Chulain: Damn right I am! If Herald gets suspended or something I'm going--OW!

Herald: Hey guys I'm here!

Before Cu Chulain could even finish what he was trying to say, the door had swung open and Herald came in hitting Cu Chulain in the back of the head as well. The brown haired leader looked down at his friend wondering what was going on at the moment.

Herald: Um... Did I miss something?

Y/N: No Herald, Cu was having a panic attack about you that's all.

Herald: Awe, Cu Chulain you do care about me!

Cu Chulain: Oh shut up, could you tell us why Ozpin and Glynda had called you and Ruby in.

Herald: Oh because there was an intruder inside of a computer room, I and Ruby had attempted to stop her but when Ironwood appeared she was gone.

Hearing this you were getting interested in who this person Herald was talking about now.

Y/N: Can you give me any intel about what this woman was like?

Herald: Yeah... Her clothes had weird symbols on them and kind of looked like they were on fire.

Y/N: Huh... That sounds like the person me, Ruby, and Ms. Goodwitch had fought when I first met up Ruby. 

Rider: Really... So then who was she and why was she trying to infiltrate the place?

Herald: No clue, but General Ironwood is going to be increasing his defenses quite a lot now because of this.

Cu Chulain: Well... At least you weren't

???: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

All of you were startled by the scream you all heard before you all rushed out of your dorm heading to team RWBY's dorm opening the door fast you were all surprised to see a dog on the floor.

Y/N: Um... Okay?

Ruby: ZWEI!

The red hooded girl then picked up the door which preceded to lick her face causing her to laugh from this.

Cu Chulain: Zwei?

Rider: What's a Zwei?

Herald: Oh this is the dog you guys told me about!

The brown-haired berserker looked at the dog which looked at him with its big black eyes, Herald stretched his hand out to pet Zwei only for the dog to start growling at him. Moving his hand back the dog stopped moving his hand towards Zwei he started growling once again, taking a risk Herald placed his hand on Zwei's head before scratching him behind the ear. Zwei stopped growling and wagged his tail while in Ruby's arms seeming to have trusted Herald now.