Christmas Chapter

Yeah since the holiday is coming it wouldn't make any sense for me not to do a little holiday chapter, and just a heads up this is not canon to the story but you probably knew anyway.

Also I hope everyone reading this has a good Christmas and happy  New Year, because I sure am.

Might just do a New Years chapter as well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cu Chulain: No absolutely not! We are not watching that kiddy movie about a green furred idiot trying to ruin Christmas, I say we watch Krampus.

Y/N: We are not going to watch a movie that tries to put both horror and comedy in one thing that's as worst as romantic comedies.

Cu Chulain: Do you wanna fight?!

Y/N: I kind of do!

The two of you were growling at each other your heads butting against each other's as your auras spiraled around each other. Rider was sitting near the window reading a classic book while also getting a little annoyed from the two of you.

Rider: Can you two argue quieter please, besides we can watch both movies we have all day anyway.

Hearing this the two of you looked at each other before sighing, the two of you were trying to agree on what movies you all were going to be watching in your dorm. Your dorm was a lot bigger than the others dorms, teams RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY were all going to be here watching movies with your guys.

Looking at the collection of movies you all had bought and rented from classics such as Rudolf, Frosty the Snowman, and How the Grinch Stole the Christmas, to movies such as Rise of the Guardians, Krampus, and even movies not related to Christmas. Cu Chulain was counting them all when he forgot Herald wasn't in the room.

Cu Chulain: Hey does anyone know where Herald went off to?

Y/N: He said that he, Ruby, Nora, and Ren were going to be making snacks for the movie, I can already tell that Ruby is making cookies. Ren is probably trying to keep Nora from making pancakes and Jaune is making different popcorns.

Rider: I better be making caramel or I will be upset dearly.

Y/N: Well, while this is going on I'm going to go see what the others are up to at the moment, specifically the ones that are cooking in the kitchen that Ozpin let them use.

Rider: Have fun then.

You walked out the door, Cu Chulain seeing this picked up the movies that you had bought and picked out and was preparing to throw them out the window when a hand appeared on his shoulder. Turning around he saw that Rider's eyes were slightly glowing while also having a look on her face that meant business.

Rider: Throws those away and I'll turn you into a Christmas ornament got it?

Hearing this Cu Chulain quickly put the movies down before running out the room saying he was going to go see how Herald's cooking was going. Seeing this Rider smirked before going back to her book while also thinking of something to do for this Christmas, even though it would be embarrassing if it went wrong. Reaching inside of a drawer she pulled out a mistletoe and hoped a certain someone would appear under it with her.

~In the Kitchen~

Herald: Alright the popcorn is almost done... I got butter, nonbutter, caramel, sweet and salty, and white cheddar. This should be just enough to get through the night.