Chapter Twenty-Nine: Preparations for Round Two

Before heading out to watch the other matches before Herald and your match Cu Chulain ask to speak with you quietly for a couple of seconds and what he told you caused you to worry now.

Y/N: And you're positive that they were talking about this?

Cu Chulain: For once I am not lying or joking around with you Y/N, I even heard them talking about Gilgamesh as well and that they have someone else just as dangerous as he was possibly even more dangerous.

Hearing this caused you to worry now, someone just as dangerous and possibly even more dangerous than he could have been then this could be an even bigger problem in the future.

Y/N: Man... Wait... Did you recognize any of the voices?

Cu Chulain: Well kind of but the walls kind of muffled their voices, but it sounds like whoever they are, they're still around here working for someone else.

You thought about this for a second, there's a good chance that they could be part of the Vytal Festival, but the question is who could it be that's behind all of this and when are they going to strike next?

Y/N: Okay listen here's what we're going to do okay?  We don't tell the others about this yet we should probably tell Ozpin or someone like Ironwood about--

???: About what?

You and Cu Chulain: GAH!!!

Turning around fast the two of you saw Shirou looking at the two of you curiously, the red-haired teen could tell that something was wrong as he hasn't seen you during his and Kojiro's match.

Cu Chulain: Oh um... Well.... We're talking about--

Shirou: Guys I know there's something going on around here... You don't have to keep it a secret... I heard Ironwood talking about something Ozpin that there's a good chance that someone might attack Beacon.

Y/N: Well then.... This makes the situation easier now.

Cu Chulain: Wait a minute Y/N how do you know if we can trust him? What if he blabs it to someone?

Y/N: Shirou doesn't blab out to people and knows how to keep a secret he's trustworthy.

The blue-haired lancer thought about it for a couple of seconds before nodding his head, thinking about it would be better to have more people to know in case one of them discover who the people were talking.

Cu Chulain: Alright... Just don't talk about this okay?

Shirou: Right... Also, Y/N that Emerald and Mercury duo defeated Coco and Yatsuhashi.

Y/N: What?

Cu Chulain: For real... I was hoping for those two would win.

Shirou: It was almost as if those two were just toying around with them by the way they were fighting, but I also came here to tell you guys me and Kojiro finished our match a while ago, but your match is going to be in a couple of hours for preparations.

Y/N: Oh so who do you know who Herald and I are going to be going up against?

Shirou: Yeah the two from ASJD(Asada), I think their names were Artoria and Siegfried.

Hearing this you felt like shattering into a million pieces now, you remembered the last times you and here had fought, you could never beat her no matter how hard you tried it just ended with you unconscious. You had begun shivering at just the thought of getting hit with her attack the memories already flashing in your head over and over from just the thought.