Chapter Thirty-Two: THIS IS MADNESS!

You couldn't believe your eyes for the moment, you were wondering and hoping that this was all just a dream due to all of the adrenaline going through you, slapping yourself gently you knew full well this was actually reality all the way. You couldn't stop looking at Herald he looked like he was in his berserker form, but it looked even more menacing than usual.

He already looked intimidating in his berserker form and now look at him now, he was much bigger than before his muscles looked like they were going to explode from the sheer size of them. His skin was red now and his eyes glowed with fury and rage, but what got to you all the most was the dark and smoky aura that was coming off of his body like from Lancelot. Speaking of him, you all noticed that he was long gone which meant the three of you were going to need to figure out a way to help your friend.

Looking at him, you, Cu Chulain, and Shirou was just slowly getting up with he suddenly let loose another roar this time it was powerful enough to knock only send you all flying through the woods but also knocking a couple of trees down here and there.

~Meanwhile~

Slowly making his way through the woods Lancelot was trying to figure out which direction he needed to go to find Artoria, he didn't care how long it would take for him to find her but he was going to do it no matter what it cost him. It was because of Artoria that "she" was killed and now he was going to take his revenge if he could just find her.

As he made his way through the woods he suddenly heard the sound of something clicking like a gun before the sound of a helipad was heard, looking up Lancelot was getting ready to attack when he felt his body was growing weak from the assault he had just taken. From the samurai's almost impossible to dodge or escape from the soldiers that surrounded him, even with being under madness he knew when he couldn't escape and growled knowing his vengeance would be delayed.

~Meanwhile~

Joan: Well... I think we finally got everyone to safety from that armored menace, but I sure hope the others are alright.

Yang: Yeah, the last time they had fought that guy they were almost all low on aura.

After evacuating everyone out of the stadium and waiting for Atlas military, they decided to wait for the rest of you to get back while wondering where Rin and Medea were now. They had also gotten a message from Kojiro that he might need some assistance as Diarmuid and Siegfried had been injured during the fight with Lancelot so Yatsuhashi and Sun from team SSSN had gone off to help. 

(This is probably the first time I have mentioned anyone from Team SSSN in this story)

Ruby: Now that that's being taken care of... I sure hope--

Herald's Roar: RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearing caused everyone around to stiffen from the large roar looking around they saw that the roar was coming from where the woods were the direction that you, Cu Chulain, Shirou, and Lancelot had gone. 

Weiss: What in the world was that?

Jaune: I don't know but it didn't sound good.

Yang: It sounded almost like someone was in pain *looks towards Ruby* Ruby... Are you okay?

Looking at her sister she noticed she was shaking a bit from the roar while placing a hand on to her chest, the roar echoed through her, and before anyone could do or say anything to her rose petals appeared around them before they noticed Ruby was gone.