Final News

Yeah, I did release a news on my Joker Story, but I've done a bit of changes with my plans for this year and so I'm putting them on here as well and will change it on my Joker story after this. But this year I'm going to work on my stories in a different way than last year. I'm going to do it like this, per month I will be mainly focused on two of my stories. And here are the stories I'll be working on per month. Note, when I mean mainly focus on, I mean I'll mostly be trying to update those stories each month, I'll be working on my other stories as well, along with oneshots/twoshots.

January - I am The Bone of Remnant Vol.1 and Gunvolt Story One
- And since I'm pretty much done with Remnant, I'll probably get started on the stories for February.

February - Jokes on You I'm in Wonderland and A Devil Among the Shinigami (Since it has more views than the Dante story, I'll work on this one next)

March - A Devil Among the Claymores and Rise of the Forest Shinobi

April - Masked Wizard of Fiore and debut of a new story, Demon Slayer x Hyakkimaru Reader (If you've watched or read Dororo you should know about Hyakkimaru, so a reader story in Demon Slayer would fit perfectly, also at the time this will replace the My Hero Story as I can't seem to get anything started with it!)

May - Debut of I am The Bone of Remnant Vol.2 and Gunvolt Story Two. But I'll also be working on A Devil Among the Shinigami.

June - A Devil Among the Claymores and Rise of the Forest Shinobi

July -Jokes on You I'm in Wonderland and Masked Wizard of Fiore

August - Debut of a new story. Kenshin Descendant Reader x Senran Kagura (Yep, I'm going for one of these stories, was going to just do oneshots, but this came to my head. And the female reader story wasn't coming to me so I'll just stick to doing male reader stories for now)

For September-December, I'll be working on stories at random, some days I'll work on I am The Bone of Remnant Vol.2 and some days my Devil stories. Also I'll be working on oneshots as well, with another one I plan on bringing out next month.