Chapter Thirty-Seven: Failure, Advancing, Reunions

Herald and Shirou were staring at you worried seeing your teeth gritted with frustration your fists balled up almost to the point where they were going to bleed at any moment. Your red-haired cousin was attempting to walk towards to see if you were alright before you stood up taking a few calming breaths to relax.

You thought right now that you should not be giving up hope that you wouldn't be seeing them again, once this was all over you were going to go out and look for the punks that took your friends especially Rider. Turning around and staring at them you took another deep breath trying to gain your bearings back.

Y/N: Okay... We've got a serious problem now.

Herald: Yeah... You okay?

Y/N: Yeah, but the looks of it they're nowhere around here anymore so we'll have to look for them later, right now we need to get to Beacon and assist with all the--Huh?

You felt that your scroll was vibrating in your pocket, pulling it out you noticed that it was someone you weren't expecting at all.

Y/N: Weiss? What does she want right now?

Answering it to see what the Ice Queen you were shocked with the way she was speaking, she was speaking with such worry in her voice that you almost didn't recognize her.

Y/N: Whoa, whoa, whoa Weiss calm down now say that again but slower.

Weiss: ARGH! It's Jaune, he says that Pyrrha needs help she's going after some woman and he says she doesn't stand a chance, we're on our way there right now but hurry things aren't going well. Blake's hurt, Yang's arm has been cut off by the White Fang leader.... IT'S JUST CRAZY!!!

And with that the call hung up before you could get thing else out of the girl, but what she said made you worry even more now about everything that was going on now back at Beacon.

Shirou: Y/N.... What's going on?

Y/N: Things aren't going well back at Beacon, she's told me that Pyrrha is in trouble I think she's going up against that chick that me and Ruby fought a while ago and worst..... She told me that Yang's arm has been cut off.

Hearing this Shirou's eyes widened and Herald's mouth dropped open both too shocked from what they were told.

Herald: If Cu were here he'd probably be going into rage mode right now from hearing about this.

Y/N: Wait I thought he only went to the dance to help you and Ruby--Wait what are we doing we gotta get back to Beacon now!

All three of you concentrated aura into your legs pumping them with power and energy almost like a certain rubber man before bursting off almost breaking the sound barrier from the force you guys had used.

You guys didn't know how long it would take for you all to get back to the academy but you didn't care you needed to get back fast, you may have lost two of your friends to these people and a third because of your aim but not this time. Herald was ahead of you and Shirou but the two of you were able to keep up with him pretty well so nothing was wrong until you guys stopped for a moment to look at the destroyed town.

Looking at this place you could only sigh with annoyance and hatred before you guys took off once more only to be stopped as robotic soldiers appeared in front of you three. You swore to the heavens not having anytime for this before you and Shirou summoned your twin swords while Herald literally ripped a utility pole out of the ground.

~Meanwhile~

Explosions, explosions, and more explosions could be heard and seen from afar as a familiar purple-haired woman was watching her student continue training their body for a while, today was the day they would leave to return home but they wanted to make sure they were ready for when they got back. They were planning on going down there to check and see if they were done when she noticed the explosions had stopped, looking forward she wondered what had happened when she saw a figure walking through the smoke.