Little News

Okay for those who wanted me to do the Killua Reader x Naruto story good news, I've been working on that story for a bit, so chapter one of that story will probably see the light of day very soon. Just going to put down a few things about that story not too much but just a few things.

1. Gon and other characters from Hunter x Hunter will be in the story.

2. The reader will have a summoning contract, but not at the beginning of the story. The summoning contract will not be a dragon or a phoenix contract, I am tired of seeing those in Naruto fanfictions feel these contracts are WAY overused.

3. The reader will be part of the Zoldyck family which will be allies of the Hidden Leaf Village.

4. Sasuke will not be too much of a power hungry idiot (when I mean not too much I mean he won't just go demanding things that aren't his because he's an Uchiha)

5. Sakura will be less of a useless howler monkey in this story (I've read a lot of stories where she was just so annoying)

Like before chapter one should be out soon I would say probably sometime in March I'll publish the first chapter maybe because at the moment I'm halfway done with it. Anyway, that's all the information at the moment later.