Chapter Sixteen: Assisting Team RWBY

You and the rest of your team were at the moment relaxing in your dorm room, Rider was reading a book, Cu Chulain was sharpening Gae Bolg and Herald was sharpening his new weapon well new weapons. His friend Illya had actually sent two new weapons instead of two this time, they were smaller but they would grow once he entered his berserker form which made them even more deadly. You at the moment was watching videos on your scroll about whatever just to pass the time which was really getting to you because of how slow the day was.

You didn't feel like doing any training and you didn't have any work due today either so you didn't have to stick your face in a book all day or anything. You were going to ask Rider if you could read one of her books, but she was quite hostile towards, probably still mad at you being in the locker room still. You sighed turning over before looking around at the others again.

Y/N: Hey is there anything you guys want to do at the moment because I'm bored?

Herald: Wanna spar, I've been wanting to test these new guys out.

Y/N: Sure.... I need to work on Kansho and Bakuya's Overedge forms.

Rider: Sorry, but the training rooms have been closed down for today.

Y/N and Herald: WHAT WHY!!!

Rider turns and looks at Cu Chulain who was sharpening Gae Bolg still until he felt eyes upon him.

Cu Chulain: How was I suppose to know using my semblance in such a compacted room was a bad idea?

Y/N: Well, I don't care I need to do something before I die of boredom, I've been trying to use the Triple-Linked Crane Wings for some time, and I believe it would be better if I tried it on an actual target.

Suddenly there was a knock at their door, you got up to see who it was and to your surprise, it was all of Team RWBY, Medea, and Sun along with his friend you met before named Neptune.

Y/N: Oh.... Hey guys what's going on?

Ruby: Listen, we came to ask you guys for a little favor.

Cu Chulain: What kind of favor *looks suspiciously at them*

Medea: Would you relax, we're going to go see what the White Fang is up to and I volunteered to help, I also volunteered for you guys to assist as well if you want to.

Y/N: Sure.... I will do that, I have a lot of free time at the moment what about you guys?

Herald: I guess, besides (Y/N) we might just run into that Gilgamesh guy again.

Y/N: I hope so because I'm ready to just *summons Kansho*  GAH! *thrusts it forward like you're stabbing someone* right in his chest just GAH!! *does it again with more force* and then I'mma punch him in the stomach and then judo slam him and then kick him in the overalls *acts like you're kicking someone*

Yang: Um.... (Y/N)

Y/N: OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL HE STOPS BREATHING!!!

You would have gone on with this if Rider didn't smack you in the back of your head, she looked at you with stupidity, but on the inside, she was giggling uncontrollably from your reactions.

Yang: Sooo.... Does this mean a yes with helping us?

Rider: Yes it is, so how are we going to be paired off?

Ruby: Hey, Herald....Would you like to come with--

Yang: With me and Neptune!

Ruby: Um..... Yeah.... With Yang and..... Neptune.