Chapter Five: Didn't See that Coming!

You and Cu Chulain were steadily walking behind your teammates Rider and Herald, you were all looking for the ruins so you all could finish the initiation. But it seemed like it was going to be taking quite a while for you all to find it since, it was hidden quite well from view. All of you were also on the look out for any grimm that would be popping up around the place. You had run into a few a while ago and dealt with them, and like usual you and Cu Chulain were competing with each other and if it wasn't for Rider threatening the two of you, the argument would have turned violent.

Y/N: Argh! Where the heck is the ruins... We've been walking around and it feels like it's been hours now.

Herald: Don't worry we should be there soon... I believe I saw a blonde haired boy and red haired girl go into a cave a while ago before I went after those beowolves.

Cu Chulain: I hope so.... This is taking forever.

Rider: We need to be careful though.... Who knows what kind of grimm we could run into.

Y/N: Yeah, for all we know we could run into beowolves, ursas, nevermores, death stalkers.

Herald: Or even this thing.

Cu Chulain: Herald, that thing doesn't even appear in this Volume!

Y/N: Wait what?

Rider: Can we all just focus... Herald are you sure we are going the right way to the cave.

Herald: Positive, we head south from right here come on!

You all shrugged your shoulders before following the axe wielding boy, all of you were walking past bushes and leaves before you all stopped in a clearing. Herald looked around a little, confused about where they were now.

Herald: Oh man... I could have sworn it was this way.... No wait.... Or was it this way? Or.... Was it this way?

Cu Chulain: Herald, do you not know where the ruins are?

Herald: I'm sure of it, I'm quite positive that the ruins were this way!

Rider: But are you sure it was in this direction?

Herald: I am positive... The ruins had to be this way, I can't forget anything like that large cave I saw.

Cu Chulain: Or maybe you were just exaggerating like usual.

Herald: At least I can keep my temper under control unlike some tight wearing people.

Cu Chulain: What are you trying to say, that I have a short temper?

Herald: Yes, I am... Remember when we were eating at the restaurant that one day and you let your temper get the best of you?

Cu Chulain: Um..... I don't know what you're talking about?