Next Year

Since 2019 is over in two months, I might as well say what I plan to do next year at least what other stories I plan to bring out in 2020. Just three which will be a bit different than what I've usually wrote and here's how.

One of the stories will not be based from an Anime or Web series, it'll actually be from a game, and that game is Azure Strike Gunvolt. If you've played Gunvolt before you should know about how the story goes if not it's basically a futuristic universe with those with powers are known as Adepts.

I'm not sure if I should make the Reader an Adept or If the reader be similar to Copen (a non adept character from Gunvolt). If I make the reader an Adept they'll have the Septima to either control Wind or Sound. But if the reader is like Copen, he'll fight in a similar way to Copen along with Support Bot.

Second Story will be a My Hero Academia Story, originally I was gonna do an Accelerator Reader story but I couldn't get an idea on how to start it. So I'm going with the other story idea which is the reader will have Bayonetta's abilities as their quirk, which will also mean it'll be a female reader story as I've been wanting to try my hand at a story like that.

Third Story, I've been seeing a lot of these stories lately and I've actually gotten into a bit than I had expected, but I'm going to write a Senran Kagura story next year and see if anyone will be interested in that story. The reader will be based on either Ryu Hayabusa or Strider Hiryu.

But before I release any of them, sometime in November I'm releasing the Sceptile Reader story to replace the Zoldyck Reader one, probably next Saturday as Saturdays are my lazy days.

But anyway that's all the news I wanted to say for right now, also Happy No Nut November :)