4th Ride

Author's Note: Sundays pa rin ang update schedule nito ha?

I was asked earlier, "when will you know when to stop?". Sinagot ko yung kina-counsel ko na "walang eksaktong panahon kung kailan ka titigil. Walang makakapagsabi sa'yo nun. Ikaw lang ang makakapagsabi kung kailan sobra na ang mga bagay-bagay at kung kailan kailangan mo nang itigil ang ginagawa mo dahil nakakasakit at nakakasama na siya sa iyo."

Always remember guys, you can do something to stop the pain. You just have to be brave to conquer the temptations along the way. It's hard to resist but you can definitely do it.

Source of the article: http://www.goodnet.org/articles/8-defining-characteristics-best-friend

--------

If he's back, it only meant one thing.

"Are you sure Dan? Kakalabanin mo siya?! Why did you accepted his challenge?!"

I'm really going nuts with this guy! Ano pa nga bang ipagtataka ko? To him, I'm just a pawn to their game. A piece to play. An important person at stake.

He remained calm though it was obvious that he's preventing himself from laughing.

"What's your problem asshole?!"

Hindi na niya pinigilan ang sarili niya at tumawa siya ng malakas.

Nakakapikon talaga 'tong lalakeng 'to!

Sinuntok ko ng malakas ang dibdib niya. "Siraulo ka talaga!"

"I'm sorry. Ayoko namang pagtripan ka but you looked too nervous with the mere mention of him coming back." Biglang sumeryoso siya mukha niya kaya kinabahan na ako. "But you must be ready at all times. You'll never know when they'll come back to get you."

Napaiwas ako ng tingin sa kanya. Even if I had to beg to him, gagawin ko. Huwag niya lang akong isauli sa kanila... Sa kanya.

"Dan..."

"Shekainah, I promised you right? I'm going to protect you at all times. I promised you and I never broke any of my promises to you. Have a little trust and faith to your master, will you?"

Nakangiting tumango ako sa kanya. For the past two years, he had been faithful to his promises and there are times that I think whether it is good or it is bad. Minsan kasi, too good to be true na yung kabaitang pinapakita niya kaya I find it hard to believe him... Most of the times.

"Tsk. You're really annoying. I told you to stop calling me Shekainah."

He chuckled. "Fine. Huwag ka na magalit Rosa."

"T@ngina talaga." It really pisses me off whenever he plays with my name! Nakakaasar talaga siya ever!

He laughed out loud. "Why are you so pissed at me whenever I play with your name?"

"Para namang hindi mo alam."

My real name is from my biological parents. Shekainah is a combination of my biological mom and biological dad's name. Rosalia is given by my adopted parents.

"What's wrong with the name Rosalia? It sounds lovely to my ears."

"Stop calling me names that will only piss me off. Call me to my new name."

"Sa lahat ng sclavus, ikaw ang pinakademanding. Masusunod PO Maria Lyn Boglio." His face looked so disgusted upon the mention of my new name. "Ang baho talaga ng bago mong pangalan. Bakit nga ba ako pumayag na palitan mo ang pangalan mo?!"