19th Ride

Author's Note: Hello nga pala kay Marie Angelika (or Angelica? I'm not really sure about the spelling. Thank you for reading my works! =)

And thank you for those persons who are hitting that vote button and who takes an effort to write a comment every chapter. :) Reading your comments inspire me to do better every chapter! :) Thank you so much again guys! <3

Make Me Come song of the day: Perfect Strangers by Jonas Blue

--------

A manly scent awakened my senses. Even if I don't open my eyes, I knew that I'm currently at Dan's penthouse.

When I did opened my eyes, I was lying at his room. Wearing nothing but a piece of extra large shirt which I guess was his.

Upon turning to my right, I caught a glimpse of their family picture. One thing I noticed was the way Dan and Gab smiled on their family picture. Their smiles was too wide and radiated a happy vibes to whoever is going to look at this photo.

I wonder what happened to the twins. They're close before. Closer than any other siblings I've known out there. Kahit nga kami ng kuya ko, hindi ganun kaclose kaya hindi ko maiwasang mapaisip kung kaya ba talagang sirain ng isang tao ang samahan nilang dalawa.

Is it really possible to destroy a relationship you've built your entire life just because of a girl? It just seems too invalid.

I grabbed my phone which is on the bedside table. I was surprised to see tons of missed calls and messages from Gab.

Oo nga pala. He happens to be at our building too. Malamang kaya napatawag 'to dahil nag-aalala sa akin. I decided to call him back immediately.

"Gab,"

"Thank God Lyn! Nasaan ka ba kanina? I've been worried to death!"

I can really sense that he's really relieved because I called him.

"Sorry. I went home right away the moment the incident happened. Nag-aalala daw kasi si Brenda dahil nabalitaan daw niya yung nangyari sa opisina."

He sighed. "You should've answered my calls right away. Pinapakaba mo ko lagi eh."

"Sorry,"

"Don't apologize." He sighed again. "You take a rest. Baka naistress ka sa nangyari kanina."

"Hindi naman masyado. Ikaw, baka naistress ka."

"You made me so stressed." He said.

"So-"

"I told you to stop apologizing. I hate to cut this short but I want you to rest."

"Alright. Good night Gab."

"Good night Lyn."

The moment I dropped the call, Dan entered the room.

"You're awake."

"Yeah. Kagigising ko lang."

"I know. Halata naman." He sat down at the space in front of me. "Why do I have this feeling that there is something you want to ask me?"

Napakunot ang noo ko sa tanong niya. "What made you think so?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I just felt that you'll ask me what's the best sex toy to use to satisfy yourself."

"Assh0le. I'll never ask you about that sort of thing."

"Then perhaps, you'll ask me of the best sex position? Though I love the missionary but it seemed too ordinary for me. I would love for us to try helicopter style, dog style and standing position babe."