68th Ride

Author's Note: I was surprised to see Thrust Me Harder (TMH) on the ranking. I can't hide how surprised I was to see it on the ranking. Thank you guys! And to answer your question, yes, TMH is related to Make Me Come. :) I'm still thinking whether I'll update TMH today or maybe pagkatapos na lang ng thesis ko.

Make Me Come song of the day: Black by G-Dragon ft. Jennie Kim

PS: Sundays is our day again! Yey!

PPS: Under consideration pa rin pala kung ipa-private ko ang TMH. Enjoy this chapter fellas!

--------

After a whole day of roaming around the city, I'm currently lying on the bed with Dan. Tulog na tulog na siya and I think it had something to do with the long flight he went through.

Staring at this fine man beside me, hindi ko maiwasang maisip kung gaano ako kaswerte sa kanya. He isn't like just any other man out there. He's always willing to support me kahit pa labag sa loob niya ang gusto kong mangyari. He never did anything to hurt my feelings. Kung sakali mang nasasaktan niya ako, lahat yung tamang hinala o hindi kaya maling akala lang.

As the moon shines out on the window, defining the features of his face in a perfect way, I've decided.

I'd want to spend the rest of my life loving this man.

I snuggled closer to him as a smile crept out on my lips. I've never been so sure of one fact in my life. Buong buhay ko, I've always weighted things out because I'm afraid to commit mistakes.

But as I learned to love this guy, I realized that I don't have to be the perfect woman for him. I just have to be the right one for him.

I slept wearing that meaningful smile on my face. I've never had such a good night sleep as last night.

The moment I opened my eyes, I caught him staring at me.

He grinned sheepishly at me, "good morning baby."

I smiled at him, "good morning too."

"How's your sleep?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? Ikaw ang naunang nakatulog at mas matagal na nakatulog sa ating dalawa."

He pulled me closer to him. "It feels so good to have you in my arms. Kung alam ko lang na ganito kasarap magising sa tabi mo, noon pa kita pinakasalan."

Napailing na lang ako sa kanya. Hindi naman na bago sa amin ang nagigising sa tabi ng isa't-isa but I think this was the only time that we we're so cuddly. I think its because we've been away from each other for weeks.

Bumangon na ako pero hindi nagpatinag yung isa. Nanatili siyang nakahiga sa kama at tinitigan ako mula ulo hanggang paa.

"Like what you're seeing?"

He nodded with an evil smile and twinkling eyes. "More beautiful than the Eiffel Tower."

I laughed at him before walking close to him and gave him a good morning kiss.

"Stop spouting nonsense Dan. The beauty of Eiffel Tower will remain at its finest but my beauty will not. Time will come that my skin will be sagged and I won't be as beautiful as I look right now."

He sat up from the bed and pulled me closer to him, making me sit on his lap, "I'm looking forward to that." I gasped. "And when that time comes, know that I would always appreciate your beauty. Just like a flower that I witnessed to bloom and to grow. In the long run, we both know that the time will come that it will lose its beauty but we have seen it bloom to its finest and its more than enough to appreciate its beauty."