Epilogue

Last Author's Note: Thank you for supporting Make Me Come! For those readers who read from the start until the end, thank you so much and see you soon? *winks* Hanggang dito na lang po talaga ang Make Me Come.

With 393K reads and more than 10K votes, thank you for the love and support for Make Me Come! Mamimiss ko kayong lahat na super active magvote and magcomment! I love you all! *sending virtual hugs and kisses*

Make Me Come song for the last update: Don't Say Its Too Late by Westlife

PS: The italicized parts are flashbacks.

--------

"NATHAN!" I breathed heavily as I called for our son for the nth time. He's just three years old but he has an energy of a teenager!

"Nathan Conner! Isa! Kapag hindi ka pa nagpakita sa akin, malalate na tayo sa lakad natin! Magagalit ang daddy mo."

Haay, ang hirap mag-alaga ng batang kasing kulit at kasing pilyo ni Dan.

Nathan Conner, our two year old son who's turning three soon. Magmula ng natuto siyang maglakad, the angelic son of ours had been long gone. Kung saan-saan na nagsusuot ang batang yun and just like now, pinagtataguan na naman ako ng anak namin ni Dan.

I'm blaming his megalomaniac father for buying a huge mansion just for the three of us. Yes, literal na mansyon ang binili ni Dan sa amin and yet, he refused on having in-house maids. Pinapatawag lang namin sila kapag kailangang maglinis o 'di kaya kapag may mga event na kailangan ng assistance nila.

At kung kailan naman nagmamadali kami, tsaka pa ako napagtripang pahirapan ng anak namin. He's hiding somewhere here inside the house and I can't even find him.

I passed by the corridors of the guest rooms on the first floor when I inhaled a stinky smell. Nalukot ang mukha ko sa amoy na iyon. Only one child can produce that kind of bomb. Hell! Our son traumatized Gab during the first time he changed his diapers because he was taking care of him while we were away for a relatively short vacation that was cut even shorter because he started bombarding our phones with rants about our son and his deadly bomb.

I looked at the slightly opened door of the first guest room and I was right. That stinky smell indeed came from that room. Nandito lang siya, I'm sure of that.

"Nathan Conner, nasaan ka na?"

When I heard a soft chuckle at the restroom of the guestroom, I can immediately sense that this is the start of a war. Matinding labanan na naman 'to.

When I opened the restroom, I can literally see red everywhere.

"NATHAN CONNER!!!" Instead of being bothered of my loud voice, he laughed louder which annoyed the hell out of me.

There he is, sitting on the cold floor, with his diapers placed on front of him and his fingers was filled with his poo-poo.

This disgusting piece of shit created by this monster who looks like an exact replica of his father!

I can no longer hide my horrified look when he wiped his poo-poo on the tiled walls of the bathroom. He must be thinking at the walls of the bathroom was his canvas and his poo-poo is his own personal brand of paint.

"Okay, play time is over Nathan. You've had enough joy working with your relatively expensive canvas. Your dad will clean your mess. Let's go."

I picked him up from the floor, careful not to touch his hands but being a son of his father, he touched his fingers on my cheeks. All I can do is to sigh heavily as I stare at him clapping his hands as he happily touch my cheeks.