70th Ride

Author's Note: Since I've spoiled you guys enough at Thrust Me Harder, might as well update Make Me Come. Haha! TMH reader must have learned what I'm talking about upon reading this.

Make Me Come song of the day: Beautiful by Crush

PS: Sundays will never be the same again without Dan and Shekainah. Buti na lang, nandiyan si Dee. 

PPS: Epilogue is up next. Thank you for reaching this far! :)

--------

"A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself — to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart." 

As I stare at my reflection on the full-length mirror in front of me, I can't help but reminisce everything Dan and I had to went through just to reach this far. In a short period of time, I managed to travel back from the first day he was introduced to me as Gab's twin up to the day we both proposed to each other on Paris.

We didn't had a typical relationship which perfectly fits our personality. We love spontaneity and I'm loving each and every spontaneous event in our lives. Those unexpected and pleasant surprises made our life exciting. It seemed like each day is something I should look forward to.

Napalingon ako sa pinto nang marinig ko ang tunog ng pagbukas noon. Athena, ate Solenn's only child walked inside the room while holding a box. 

"Tita Shekainah, Uncle Tyler asked me to bring this to you." Inabot niya sa akin ang box. I smiled at her as I accepted the box.

"Thank you sweetie." I lowered down and planted a kiss on her cheeks too. I handed her a box which contained my gift for Dan. "Can you please hand this over to your Uncle? Tell him that he should be quick and that I can't wait to be his wife." She nodded then ran out of the room after hearing my message for Dan.

Umupo ako sa sofa at binuksan ang box na nasa kamay ko. I was surprised to see an old picture. A picture of me and Dan. I flipped the picture and saw a message behind it.

I was fixing my things at home when I saw this picture. I didn't know why I hid this picture but I guess, it will serve its purpose now.

I'll wait for you at the altar. 

I love you baby now and forever.

This picture was taken during the first dinner we had together. Him, Gab, Dee and me were enjoying the cold breeze of Tagaytay that night. I can remember Gab holding a camera that night. Perhaps, it was him who captured this candid photo. I was facing Dan and he's doing the same too while smiling widely. I can't clearly remember why I was smiling during that time but I can't deny that it was a real and happy smile.

I gave Dan a pair of cufflinks. Being married to a conglomerate businessman won't help you most of the times. Nahirapan akong mag-isip ng ireregalo sa kanya lalo pa at wala na akong narinig sa kanya kundi masaya na siyang makita akong naglalakad sa altar papunta sa kanya.