36th Ride

Author's Note: I just got a hold of my phone (the one I'm using to message you guys) tonight and I was surprised to see tons of text messages from all of you! I'll reply to all of your messages when I got the time and kapag nakapagpaload na ulit ako. I misplaced that phone kasi for a few days. Ngayon ko lang siya ulit nakita. Nalunod na pala siya sa piles ng papel sa desk ko. Hahaha! Aminado naman po akong burara ako sa gamit lalo na kapag marami akong inaasikaso. Naalala ko lang hawakan yung phone kong iyon kapag kailangan.

Sorry kung hindi ako nakakapagreply sa PMs at text messages. Hindi ko po iyon iniignore. Rereplyan ko po kayo kapag may load na ako. =)

Make Me Come song of the day: Secret Love Song by Little Mix ft. Jason Derulo

--------

I was stunned. No, stunned was an understatement.

"What?"

"In this place, you could be as free as a bird. You can fly freely and do whatever you wanted to do in this place." He answered with a smile.

I sighed in relief. Akala ko, he was pertaining to another thing. I thought he's already letting me go and that he's setting me free.

"You said, I can do whatever I want. Right?"

He nodded.

I closed our distance and touched his cheeks with my right hand.

"I love you." His eyes widened with my confession. "I've been longing to say those words to you but I just don't have the chance to do it."

"Shekainah..."

"Sa labas, hindi ko pwedeng sabihin sa iyo ang mga salitang iyon. It will bring harm to you. You see, these feelings will eventually hurt you.. torture you and I don't want that to happen."

Napalunok ako nang maramdaman ko yung kirot sa dibdib ko. This hurts and yet, I have to bear it.

"Hanggat parte tayo ng society, wala akong magagawa kundi ang itago ang nararamdaman ko para protektahan ka. Sa oras na binitawan ko ang mga salitang iyon nang naririnig ng ibang tao, I will be left with no choice but to leave you permanently."

"K-Kaya ba hindi mo magawang sabihin iyon noon sa riding club?"

I nodded. "Hanggat kaya ko, hindi ko bibitawan ang mga salitang iyon sa harap ng kahit na sino. Hanggat kaya ko, makukuntento ako sa pagpaparamdam kung gaano kita kamahal kahit pa gustong-gusto kong sabihin din ang mga salitang iyon pabalik sa'yo."

His soft fingers wiped away the tears that escaped on my eyes.

"You don't have to pressure yourself Shekainah." Mas lalong bumilis ang kabog ng dibdib ko nang ngumiti siya ng matamis. "Hearing it tonight is enough to assure me of what you feel. Nararamdaman ko namang mahal mo ko. I can feel it in your every actions. But I never thought that having affirmation on your words will assure me a lot."

With his eyes, telling me everything, he lowered his head and our lips touched.

I never thought that this day will come. I used to dream of this day to come. A day where I can freely make him feel of my love for him. A day when I don't have to think about the rules, the society and everyone around us.

For tonight, it will be just the two of us.

Nang maghiwalay ang labi naming dalawa, his lips automatically formed into a smile. I would love to keep a picture of his face tonight. Kung pwede ko lang kuhanan ng litrato ang mukha niya nang hindi nasisira ang moment naming dalawa, gagawin ko.