Gray x Alien! Reader

Okay, Here is the list of the anime/game I accepted for my next book of One Shots ^^

•Ouran Highschool Host Club
•Fairy Tail
•Attack on Titan
•Kiss Him Not Me!
•Assassination classroom
•Diabolik Lovers
•Uta No Prince-sama
•Free!
•Black Butler
•Mystic Messenger

Someone(Loveya😂) informed me that these are the animes/Game that has the most reads.
Feel free to suggest more, readers ^^ I'll be adding them later on here. The anime with the most comments on the end of this book will be my next book of one shots~ Go and comment, dear readers ^^ !

[MY POV]

Have you ever felt the pain of being forgotten?

What can I do? I was aware that I was an alien sent to this planet..

My home planet was not some ordinary planet with weird aliens in it. My planet had a special power which was wanted throughout this galaxy so my planet wasn't safe.

Our King and Queen has already decided to send the infants to different planets. All were already aware of their situation. We were a very rare kind of species and is in the brink of extinction.

I sat down on the ground, pulling my legs near my chest and leaned.

'I was so happy Fairy Tail raised and accepted me when I was just a baby..'

But I wasn't human like everyone is..

I puffed my cheeks out and looked at the sky boredly. My (H/L) (H/C) hair flowed with the wind with my eyes stared at the clouds.

I stretched my arms widely then leaned down, laying on the ground with a small smile.

I shouldn't be thinking about these thoughts. I should live my life to the fullest..

Before it ends

[GRAY'S POV]

I looked for (Y/N) since we planned that we were going to go on a job together.

"Have you seen (Y/N)?" I asked tapping Erza's shoulder

She turned around with a fork hanging from her mouth. She started looking around then jabbed her thumb to the doors leading behind the guild "I feel like she's in there"

I stared at her weirdly "What made you say that?"

She then had sparkles in her eyes and made a thumb's up "Woman's intuition"

I stared at her a little then just nodded. I thanked her then walked outside the back of the guild.

I saw the girl I was looking for

I sat down beside her and saw she has her eyes closed shut

"So.. Meditating weirdly or play dead?" I asked her

She then sat up, opening her (E/C) eyes "Maybe a mix of both?"

I smiled and ruffled her hair causing her to pout

"You said we were going on a job" I reminded

"Oh shi-"