->SKIP THIS<-

-The problem is now slowly getting fixed so it's fine ^^

[EDIT- 12/10/17]
Nevermind. I won't be deleting this.
I wanna read all your supporting comments everytime I feel sad.
I appreciated all your efforts to cheer me up and for all the advices I received from my wise readers!
Thank you all!💖

---Don't read this for the new people---

I feel a little depress/sad/hurting or whatever you call this feeling.. This makes my heart ache everytime I remember..

(I'm a fragile little potato)

_~STORY TIME~_

Look. I have this really cool friend, let's call her Banana. Banana is a really nice, introverted and cute person.
She helped me with stuff and always hanged out with me if we have free time.
We never became classmates but we were always each other's 'bestfriend'
A year passed and we're still together but I started communicating with other people.
They were my really close friends too, one was before her and the others were after her.
But because it's her classmates, I always move to their table which was right next to hers. I can't sit with her because her table only has two seats which is for her and our other friend, let's call her Strawberry.
My other close friends, Coconut and Lemon, are like.. Really awesome friends and we have like.. this connection because we have a lot in common.
But I never once wanted to replace her. She always had a special place in my heart and I never had any intentions of letting her go.
She started became jealous because of my closeness with Coconut and Lemon so she started interacting with Strawberry more than me.
I didn't mind because I thought that we have the same thought about how we will never replace each other
Everytime she becomes jealous, I always apologize while she ignored my plea but after a little more apologies, she'll finally accept it.
I guess I'm in the fault since I always talk to Coconut and Lemon more, BUT that's only because everytime I try to interact with her, she ignores me AND talks to Strawberry.
She said that "I threw her away like she was nothing"
I felt so sad when I found out she was crying because of me. Yea, a really possessive person, but that's how she is.
I accept her and signed up for the position of bestfriend. If you can't accept a small flaw of your bestfriend, how can you call yourself one?
Anyways, now we were chatting via messenger about how she feels and how she can't take feeling jealous anymore.
I'm feeling that I'm starting to lose her so I was already desperate to take my actions back and try to make her understand.
But she doesn't want to. She's in a bad mood and of course, when people are in a bad mood, they don't listen to other's opinions.
Now, I guess she's in a hot tempered because she just told me that "Strawberry is enough" and even tho I fully know she's just saying that because of her anger
IT STILL HURTS
AS IN.. IT REALLY REALLY REALLY HURTS
Call me dramatic, sure. But I repeat, I'm a fragile potato. I'm not use to the pain irl.
She was like saying that she doesn't need me anymore and like I was nothing to her.
I couldn't reply after reading that message..
It just made me let off small drops of tears.. *sigh* Ya.. I'm weak.. I cry when it hurts.

I guess I just need comfort and I know I can count on my readers because you all never failed to make me smile..
I'll accept savage comments too to snap me outta this state..

To the people who read this, thanks for giving me a few minutes of your time.
I'm sorry if I'm being too dramatic, but I just don't know what to do.

If you love someone, it's hard to let go, you know?
A friend is a friend. But she is my sis.

*SIGHs LOUDLY*
I hate myself for being weak..

[Btw, I'll try to update later of tomorrow]