Walkers in the tombs

Glenn

  Daryl rushed towards Melody as she sunk to the floor. He put his arms under her and picked her up, running back to Rick and I.

  "Someone had to have taken bolt cutters to the gate." I pointed to the gate that the walkers were coming from.

  Rick eyed the prisoners that were walking up. "You think they did it?" I asked.

  "Who else." Rick said, taking his gun out and walking up to the prisoners. Daryl adjusted Melody in his arms and I eyed her blood soaked hair.

  An alarm started blaring and we looked around confused.

  "What's that?" I yelled over the sirens.

  "Oh you've gotta be kidding me." Rick said, pacing around. Walkers started approaching from outside of the prison.

  "Daryl!" Rick yelled, shooting at the speakers. I helped shoot at them too, because Daryl had his hands full.

  "How is this happening?" Rick yelled at prisoners, putting a gun to their heads.

  "Woah, it must be the backup generators." The prisoner put his hands up in defense.

  "And how do you turn those on?" Rick asked.

  "There's three connected to a diesel tank, okay? Each one controls a different part of the prison. The hacks shut em off when the prison was overrun." The guy said.

  "Can someone open the front gates electronically?" Rick asked.

  "I only worked there a few days, I guess it might be possible." The guy shrugged.

  "Come with me." Rick said angrily, pulling him along.

  Rick ran with them, letting them lead the way and we followed. We ran into the cell block, seeing walkers inside. Rick shot the ones that were lurking around.

  "Lori! Carl!" He yelled.

  "There's no sign of them in here. They must have been pushed back into the prison." I suggested.

  "We need to put her somewhere." Daryl said, looking down. I went over to a cell and motioned to the bed.

  "Well what if she wakes up?" He asked. I shrugged and sighed.

  "We need to shut this off!" Rick said sternly. Daryl sighed and put her in the cell, closing and locking the cell door.

  The lights in the cells started flashing and Rick rolled his eyes and paced around angrily.

  "Somebody is playing games." He shouted over the noise. "We'll split up and look for the others. Whoever gets to the generators first, shut them down!" He shouted and we split up.

                             Melody

  My eyes shot open and I was back in a cell. I reached back and felt the blood on the back of my head. I got up and grabbed a pillowcase, pressing it on my head.