Michonne

Rick walked in and went over to the baby. His eyes were red and his face had tear stains.

  Hershel hesitated, but gave the baby to him.

  "Hey." He muttered to her. He held her up and looked at her, smiling. He started crying and he held her normally then kissed her forehead.

  He walked her outside and I stayed inside. Carl, Beth and Hershel followed him out. I smiled and walked over to a table, sitting down. I looked around and saw Oscar and realized that Daryl wasn't back yet.

  I walked up to Oscar. "Where's Daryl?" I asked.

  "He found Carol's knife and stayed behind." He pointed to the tombs. I nodded and went in, trying to navigate my way through them.

  I heard a large bang and headed in that direction. I couldn't hear any noises after that until I heard a small footstep. I rounded a corner and was startled when I was met by Daryl. He was holding Carol and she looked so weak.

"Is she alive?" I asked. He nodded and looked down at her. I walked quickly with him back to the block.

We walked in and I saw Rick run in at the same time with a bloody women over his shoulder.

Beth, Carl and Hershel ran in after. Beth put the baby down and grabbed a few towels.

  Daryl put Carol in a cell and Rick put the lady on the floor carefully. She woke up and he started pouring water on her.

  "Hey, who are you." He said. She started panicking and reached for a sword on the ground. He held her down and kicked it away.

  "Were not going to hurt you unless you try something stupid first." He said.

  "Rick. Who is this?" Daryl walked in.

"You want to tell us your name?" Rick asked. She leaned on her arm, not answering.

  "Come in here, you're going to want to see this." Daryl said and Rick followed him into the other room. I went in as well. Daryl handed me the keys and I locked the door behind me.

  We walked up to the cell and Ricks face grew happy. Carol stood up and hugged him, muttering 'Thank God.' I smiled and Rick said, "How?"

  "Solitary." She chuckled, hugging everyone.

  "Poor thing fought her way into a cell." Daryl said. "Must have passed out."

  Beth walked up with the baby and Carol smiled then realized. She started crying and Rick hung his head.

  She took the baby and held her. I smiled and walked over to the room that the lady was in. I saw that she was watching the people. I didn't actually go in because I didn't want her to try anything, but I walked up to the gate.

  "What's your name?" I asked lowly. She stayed quiet.

  I sighed and walked back passed Carol and up into my cell. I wasn't allowed to do pretty much anything because of my stupid concussion.

  I sat and pulled my bag up, grabbing any food I had. I had been more and more hungry. I wasn't eating much at all though. I drank some water as well.

  I heard a few people arguing downstairs so I walked down.

  "It's Maggie and Glenn, why are we even debating?" Beth said as I walked down the stairs.

  "We aren't, I'll go get them." Daryl said.

  "I'm in." Axel said.

  "Me too." Oscar chimed in.