Unsteady

It was being held up only by some wires that it got caught around it on it's way down.

  "Yeah, we should probably go now." Glenn said, panicked. I nodded and Daryl shook his head.

  "Bob's still stuck." Daryl said.

  I rushed over to the shelf, helping them lift it.

  More walkers fell through, so I got my gun out and started shooting while Michonne got them with her sword. I kept my eyes up, watching the ceiling, because whenever they were about to fall through, there was a small indent first, so I knew to stay away from those spots.

  I guess I didn't look close enough because one fell right on top of me and tackled me to the ground. I didn't scream, I just reached for my knife and stabbed it, but another came down after it.

  I scooted away and aimed my gun up, shooting until I ran out of bullets, which was only two walkers.

  I stood up and ran around the perimeter to the front, getting lost in the clothing section.

  I saw a few walkers coming, so I got inside the clothing racks, seeing three pass me, then get shot down. I got out from the rack and turned a corner, immediately being met with a crossbow to my face.

  "Woah!" I said, moving out of the way.

  "Come on!" Daryl yelled. I heard screams from where the ceiling first fell through, but I kept running. I stopped when I saw the exits and looked behind me.

  I saw Daryl up on a stack of boxes with walkers surrounding him.

  "Daryl!" I shouted. He didn't look at me, but he looked up, while trying to get rid of the walkers.

I reloaded my gun and changed my direction, running towards Daryl with my gun up. A walker cut me off and I hit it with the butt of my gun, then stepped over it.

I ran up to Daryl and took down a few walkers with Glenn's help. Zack ran up and started shooting walkers as well.

"Daryl, go!" Zack yelled.

He backed up and started screaming. I looked at the ground and saw a walker biting into his leg, then he was pulled down and it but his neck.

"Zack!" Glenn yelled and the roof started caving in.

"Lets go!" Daryl pulled Glenn along and I struggled to get through to them without getting hit by falling pieces of the ceiling.

"Melody!" I heard Daryl yell. I shot a few walkers, but ran out of luck when it started clicking again.

I put my gun in my belt and tried to make a break for it, but as soon as I did, the roof gave way and a helicopter fell through.

I screamed and backed up. I heard muffled yells and gunshots, but all I knew is that I was surrounded.

I looked around and spotted another way to the front. I got up and ran around a few shelves and debris. I had to push aside some walkers on the way until I made it to the exits where I put the bags. The roof was caving in behind me, so I had to act fast. I yanked them up and threw them over my shoulder, disregarding the cart, and I ran out.