Ch.1 This can't be happening

Ch. 1 this can't be Happening

"Damn Duke that was just amazing." She said.

I stared at the ceiling, what was her name again?

Was it Jessica? Jordana or Alexis? Shit, I honestly don't remember, neither did I care, I was honestly just wondering why she was still here.

I turned around and looked at her, no emotions surface my heart when I said the next few words.

"Uh listen, Jessica. You can go now. Bye." I said staring at her as if I had no care in the world towards her next emotions that were going to flaunt out.

Her eyes widen and I saw rage start to form on her face.

"You Son of a Bitch my name isn't Jessica, It's Samantha." She said getting up and grabbing her clothes.

I sat up and looked at her as she quickly put her clothes on. Sheesh her name is Samantha, I was obviously way off.

She stared at me as if to see I would change my mind but I just stared at the floor.

"Don't forget your shoes," I said getting up and making my way towards the Kitchen.

I heard her huffing and puffing while I heard marched out my bedroom.

I thought as the Gentleman I am I could at least walk her towards the door right?

So I walk towards my front door of my apartment and stared at her as I opened the door.

"The Least I can do is Open the door for you, Sandra," I said and her face seems to get redder.

Her eyes suddenly widen as she stared.

"The fact that you have a baby just makes this horrible, poor little baby. I feel so bad that you have this as a father." She said walking out my door.

I was honestly confused on what she was talking about until I look down and saw a baby with Bright blue eyes looking up at me in a baby seat.

"What the fuck is this?!" I said and I saw a guy in a suit standing in front of the apartment door in front of mine.

"Dude why is your baby chilling in front of my door?" I asked him, eyeing the small creature in the baby seat who was staring at me still.

The man set his suitcase on the floor and eyed me with confusion.

"That baby isn't mine, a matter of fact I was going to knock on your door and ask how in the world can you leave a baby outside like this but from what I can see. You were too busy inside screwing someone." The man in front of me said I've never seen the man a day of my life before. His freaking green eyes were staring daggers at me.

"This is not my kid, stop joking around. What kind of joke is this." I said and he rolled his eyes at me and touch his temples and rub his forehead with his fingers.

"Enough of this." He said coming in front of my door and squatting down in front of the baby seat.

"There's a note." He said grabbing the note and standing up.

"Since you have no idea what's going on, the note says it's addressed to a Duke, I assume that is you?" He said and all I could do was give a nod.

What the hell was going on.

"Duke, this is your baby. It's most likely taking you by shock right now that this is your child. You probably don't even know me and I won't bother giving you a name because you won't probably remember it or me. We had a one night stand and I guess the condom broke because I ended up pregnant with your child. I am not qualified to be a mother, and heck you're not qualified to be a father. But I think you can learn, she can't have both parents give up on her. Isn't it crazy that you have a daughter? especially when you treat a woman the way that you do. Karma huh? so I thought I name the baby Kameron. Karma wouldn't be a nice name. but it will help you remember though. What you do to others have consequences. I signed all the rights to you which you can find in her baby bag. By the way, I had my name white out so no trace of me on there. Good luck Duke. You'll need it, don't bother looking for me. Glad I got rid of her."