Chapter 9

Courtney POV
I saw them kissing.

Matt and Georgia.

I just ran. I didn't want anyone except Gracie to know I liked Matt. I know he doesn't like me back so what's the point anymore.

I hear Jack J yelling my name. Over and over.

My eyes sting from the tears building up.

I see Jack G and Gracie sitting on a bench laughing and I run up to them.

"GRACIE!!" I yell

"Hey court," Gracie says not looking up yet. "I was just telling jack about the time we-" and then she stopped talking.

"Omigod Courtney," she started " are you ok!?" She must've seen the tears in my eyes.

"I just want to go home ok?" I told her. "Can we go now?" She looks worried.

Jack G walked up with an out of breath Jack J and we could all hear Matt screaming my name in the distance.

"I'll go get Matt so we-" Jack G said but I cut him off.

"No!! It's fine!!" I said trying to cover up my sadness. "We can just grab a cab! You and Matt and Jack can just stay and have fun!!" I choked up a little when I said matts name but Jack agreed.

"Let's go." I said to Gracie, grabbing her arm.

"Ok let me just say goodbye to-"

"Nope!" I said "sorry there's not enough time! Bye!" And started running.

Gracie POV
Jeez. Courtney is a mess.

I hope she's ok.

She ran up to us talking really fast and next thing I knew, she was pulling we away from the Jacks.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" I asked her while she started hailing a cab.

"COURTNEY!!" I heard Matt yell, running towards us.

"That's what happened." She told me. As she got into the cab that just pulled up to the curb.

I still don't understand though.

She wants Matt to like her.

Why would she want to run away from him?

I tried to start waving to Matt but she pulled me onto her lap in the cab and closed the door just when he reached he cab.

"4093 Sumer st please" Courtney said.

And with that, we were on the way.

A/N thanks for all the votes and reads!! Comment too if you want to suggest anything and follow our magcon fan account on Instagram @camdallass💕