Chapter 95

Courtney's POV

While everyone else is in the club me and Matt are walking around the city, we see a McDonald's so we go in there because theres free wifi and who doesn't love free wifi. We both get strawberry smoothies and sit at a table. We both decide to do a follow/DM spree since we probably gonna be here for a while.

Finally at 11ish Jack texts Matthew saying there out. We tell them we'll meet them back at the cars

Jack G POV
We all got back in the cars, this time Gracie drove, I sat in the passenger seat, Courtney and Matt sit in the back then all the others go together.

We crank up the music and I make a vine even though JackJ isn't here. Tonight is actually wicked fun. I love how Gracie doesn't try to act different when shes around me. Shes always been herself.

We finally get back to the girls house. We always seem to go there. Its only me, Courtney, Matt and Gracie. Me and Matt go over to his house and get some shorts to sleep in since they said we could spend the night.

We grab some clothes and run back to there house. Gracie's already sitting in the kitchen, eating peanut butter and wearing soffee shorts and a lacrosse penny.

We walk into the kitchen and scare her. Its so funny. She screams so loud. Then Courtney comes running down stairs and shouts
"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?"

We all start laughing and Court gets mad and yells "You made me stop in the middle of my makeup removing routine just to check on you" but she was being sarcastic.

"Lets watch a scary movie" Matt says excitedly

We agree and go into the living room. I sit next to Gracie, who is sitting next to Courtney and then Matt. Gracie puts Netflix on and we decide to watch Saw. Ive never seen it but I hear its pretty scary.

During the movie I look over to see Courtney clinging onto Matt, holding his hand and leaning on his chest. Then theres Gracie who doesnt look scared at all-shes actually laughing.

This movie kinda even freaks me out but shes not even a little scared. I wish she was though, just so I could comfort her. She looks down at her phone and frowns.

Gracies POV
Me, Court, Matt, and Jack are just chilling watching a scary movie. Im not scared but Courtney's freaking out.

My phone vibrates.

Who would text me at 12am. Oh yeah, Cam.

From: Cam is my boyfriend😍
Whats up Gracie?

I have to change his contact name

To: Cam
Oh I just wanted to facetime you but I guess you were busy

From: Cam
What do you mean

To: Cam
I saw you with that other girl

From: Cam
Oh ah um shes just a friend

To: Cam
Oh do you kiss all your friends like that?

From: Cam
Whats with you?

To: Cam
Nothing its fine gtg

I didn't even look at what he replied, I just went back to watching the movie. It was getting a little cold so I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over me and Jack. At first it was awkward but then I feel him put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder.

Sadly the movie ends. But Matt puts on White Chicks so we stay in the same position. Ive already seen this movie like 20 times so I go on twitter. Im scrolling through my timeline and I see that Jack Gilinsky tweeted
"Never want to move" about 15 minutes ago.