Chapter 16

At magcon

Gracie POV
Omigod this is amazing. I've been obsessing over these guys for so many years. Now, I get to meet them, not by buying tickets, but by being invited by JACK FREAKING GILINSKY.

I walk in and it's CRAYYY. There are so many fans trying to touch the boys. They smile and wave to their fans and occasionally stop to sign something. It's awesome.

When we all get backstage, Jack G introduces us to everyone and everyone to us (because we obviously know who they are duh jack) and they all say hi.

Courtney and Matt are HOLDING HANDS WHAT IS LIFE OMG. All the boys are giving them looks and elbowing Matt, it's pretty funny.

Matt looks at me and mouths I'm going to tell her after the show. So I gave him a thumbs up and mouth good luck back.

Finally, the show started. Me and Courtney go into the front of the audience and watch.

They're so funny lol. Then Matt gets up on the stage and says, "I want you all to meet our new friends, Courtney and Gracie!!" All the girls around us start screaming and some of them try to take selfies with us. Matt just laughs and jack and Jack start singing.

Next came the meet and greet.

Courtney POV
It was time for the meet and greet. Me and Gracie just wanted to watch since we could take a picture with them any other time, we wanted the girls who came to see them to have the best time they could.

Then, one girl walked up to Matt and Carter's station thing and they took a few pictures. After that, she said something to Matt and he nodded his head yes. This time when the flash went off, they weren't all smiling but carter and Matt were kissing her cheeks.

I couldn't help but get a little jealous. That should be me (lol quotes from jb)

After a little bit, I decided that I didn't want to watch anymore and I just waited outside.

A few minutes later, I heard Matt calling my name.

"Courtney!!" He yelled.

"Hi" I said to him with a fake smile.

"Why did you leave?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I just wanted some air" I told him.

"Don't lie to me Courtney" he said with a slight smile on his face.

"I just couldn't handle it." I stared to say, "seeing you with all those girls made me kinda..... I don't know....."

He looked at me sympathetically and said "I like you, not those girls. I want to be with you, not those girls. They're my fans, not my girl." He said adding a wink at the end.

"My girl huh?" I asked him with a smile.

"Courtney, I know we haven't even known each other for a very long time, but I want you to be my girl. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

"Yes!!!" I answered and hugged him.

"Yay!" He says in his best girl voice and kissed me on the cheek.

ASDFGHJKL WAIT TILL I TELL GRACIE.