Chapter 62

Maeve POV
I'm so excited to go to Disney with every body. I already feel like part of the family and it's my first event.

Before me and Shawn go to meet everyone in the lobby I take a shower, then straighten my hair, and put on black shorts, a pink crop tank top and black converse. Then we leave and see Gracie and Cameron in the elevator.

Gracie is wearing light jean shorts, a loose tribal tank top and black vans.

When we walk into the lobby we realize we are the first ones ready. We just hang out for a few minutes. There is surprisingly no fans here, even though yesterday was the last day. Then Carter and Aaron walk out of the elevator. Next comes Taylor, Nash, Hayes and the Jacks. A minute later Jacob and Mahogany come out. Finally Matthew and Courtney are here.

Courtney is wearing jean capris and a white lace tank top and red converse.

There is a bus outside the hotel thats going to Disney World so we get on it. After a 5 minute drive we get there. Everyone gets there ticket and we all split up.

Me, Shawn, Matt, and Courtney go together.

Cameron, Gracie, Nash, Johnson and Carter all go together

Then the rest of them go together.

The first ride we decide to go on is space mountain. On our way over me and Shawn are walking holding hands. He is the most adorable person I know. ASDFGHJKL. The four of us get in line, its about a 15 minute wait until we get on.

The ride is so fun! Then we get off and keep walking around.

Cams POV
Its me, Gracie, JackJ and Carter. I kinda wish that I was only with Gracie but Jack and Carter are chill so its fine. First we go over to Splash Mountain. All four of us get in line. The wait is half an hour. Me and Gracie sit next to each other with Jack and Carter behind us. Finally we get to the big drop. All of us scream so loud. Then the ride is over and we decide to go on a big roller coaster that goes upside down. We get in line for that. I notice that Gracie looks nervous so I ask her "Are you afraid of roller coasters?"

Gracie POV
I love roller coasters so much, they're like my favorite thing ever. But I wanna trick Cameron, so I start to act really scared and nervous. He asks me if Im afraid and I answer
"Um yeah kinda" I turn around and watch the roller coaster speed past us. Then Cameron hugs me from behind and tells me that he will be next to me the whole time and theres nothing to worry about.

WOW HE IS GULLIBLE

We finally get to the front. I hesitate to get in. Cameron jumps in before me and grabs my hand. He helps me get in and I buckle up. He's still holding me hand. "Ill be here next to you the whole entire time." he says then kisses my hand. The roller coaster starts to go up and up and up. He tells me "Its okay babe" I scream and we shoot off. Its actually wicked fun. I scream the whole time and Cameron is squeezing my hand realllly hard.

After we all get off me, Cameron, Jack and Carter are walking to another ride then I start laughing like crazy. Cameron asks me
"Wait whats so funny?" I respond in between laughs "I actually love roller coasters, I just wanted to see what you'd do." He runs up to me and jokingly puts me in a headlock while we are walking through Disney World. All four of us start cracking up. People give us really weird glares but we don't care. After a few hours we all meet for dinner.