Chapter 25

Courtneys POV

Watching them do the challenges was really funny. Then Matthew asked me to be in his video. He told people to tweet him questions and he would pick some for us to answer.

We went over to the porch swing and sat down in front of the camera.

(On camera)
Matthew: Heyyyy youtube its Matthew Espinosa here with my girlfriend Courtney.

Courtney: *waves to camera*

Matthew: So earlier today I asked you to tweet us question you want us to answer so here we go.

First question- How old are you? and when is your birthday?

Courtney: 16 years old and July 16th

Matthew: I am also 16 and July 7th

Next question- What is your middle name?

Matthew: Lee

Courtney: Anna

Next question- If you were a gummy bear, what color would you be?

Courtney: I would be a red gummy bear

Matthew: Blue, no doubt

Next question- Who is your celebrity crush?

Courtney: Matthew Lee Espinosa

Matthew: Awwww thankyaa but mine is Nash Grier

Next question- What is your biggest fear?

Matthew: Loosing you

Courtney: aww you tooooo, but frogs also freak me out so much

Next question- which state were you born in?

Matthew: Virginia

Courtney: Connecticut

Next question- whats your favorite thing to do?

Matthew & Courtney: Surffff

Final question: If you could go anywhere, where would it be?

Matthew: I honestly don't know!

Courtney: Probably Ecuador

Matthew: Thanks for watching our video! See you next time. peace✌

Matthews pov

I am glad that Courtney made that video with me, I got to know more about her. Her birthday is coming up pretty soon -only about a week after mine- and I want to throw her a giant super fun party!

I see JackG and Gracie come in the back gate. Apparently they had to run down to the beach and jump in the ocean. Every one agreed to to play truth or dare. We all sit in a big circle on the grass and played for like 20 minutes until everybody ended up in the pool.

Cameron's POV

Tonight has been really fun. We are all in the pool but then Gracie asks if we want to go inside and watch a movie. Sure!
We all get dried off and changed. Then we agree to watch a horror movie.
Everybody either sits on the big couch or the floor.

Shawns POV

I am having a lot of fun with everybody. I think Maeve and Courtney and Gracie are becoming good friends. Im glad that they moved here, they are nice and funny.

I am sitting on the end of the couch and Maeve's face is in my shoulder. Shes so cute.

Gracies POV

Everybody is pretty interested in the movie but I have already seen it before so I decide to go make some popcorn. As I leave the room I hear some one whisper my name, It scared me so much. I turn around and its only JackG. He came to help me get some food. I ask him to get the popcorn in the top cabinet that I cant reach. I put a bag in the microwave. I am wicked hungry so I get a jar of peanut butter and a spoon. Me and Jack go sit at the island and play would you rather. Then the timer goes off and I put another bag in the microwave. We get back to our game.

I ask Jack if he would rather have snow constantly falling over his head for 10 years or if he would rather have a horrible sunburn for 20 years. He picks the sunburn and so do I. He asks if he can have some peanut butter too so I get him a spoon.

He asks me if I would rather only eat cucumbers for the rest of my life or have to skip every where for the rest of my life. I pick cucumbers but he picks skip.

I put another bag in the microwave and ask Jack if he would rather lick peanut butter off the bottom of a hobos foot or never get a hair cut for 50 years. We both pick peanut butter.

I get out three bowls and empty the popcorn into them. We carry them out to the living room.
Matthew and Courtney are cuddling on one side of the couch and Maeve and Shawn are on the other side while Carters in the middle of them. Then Cameron and JackJ and Aaron were all spread out on the floor.
We gave them the bowls and me and JackG went back into the kitchen since we have already seen the movie. Its already 1am and Im not even tired. I ask Jack if he wants to help me make sugar cookies and he says sure and how he's a great baker.

Jack G POV

Me and Gracie decide to hang out in the kitchen while everyone else is watching the movie. She wants to make cookies so why not. She looks up a recipe and gets all the ingredients. I plug my phone into the speaker on the counter so we can listen to music. We mix all the ingredients together. The dough looks too plain so I ask her if she has any food coloring. Gracie gets out the food coloring. I grab the blue and put a lot in the bowl. It comes out very bright blue. I didn't post a vine today so I decide to make one while the cookies are baking. I look in the fridge and find mayonnaise. I put a scoop on my hand and on Gracie's hand. We plan to smack cam Carter. We sneak up behind the couch right where Carter is sitting and count to three quietly then smack our mayo filled hands on his face. I got it all on video. Carter was so mad but he got over it. We went back into the kitchen to check on the cookies. I posted it on vine and made the caption "Late night smack camming with Gracie." We eat some cookies and then everybody comes into the kitchen. The movie is over. We all want to go down to the beach even though I was there earlier.