Chapter 48

Matthews POV

How the frick did Georgia even find us?! Shes really starting to scare me. Literally girl back off Im taken by the girl of my dreams. She. Is. Cray.

Courtney leaned over to me and whispered in my ear "let's just take the stairs." I nodded my head in agreement and we turned around to walk away.

"Ok I guess I'll see you guys at magcon in two days then!" Georgia said with an evil smile on her face.

Once she was out of earshot, Matthew said to me "she's so cray." And we both started laughing.

Once we finally made it up to the 7th floor, I took out my room key and we went into me and Gracie's room. "I hope she doesn't so anything at magcon" I thought out loud.

"Don't worry Courtney, I would never let her hurt you or any of our friends." He leaned in and I find the same. We had never really made out before but I guess there's a first for everything. Our lips moves in sync for the long passionate kiss but after about 5 minutes I heard the door open and looked up.

"Ohhh sorry, am I interrupting anything?" It was Gracie.

"No haha it's fine" I said.

"Suree....." Gracie said winking at us.

Cam walked in, stopping the awkward silence and said "were going to go to dinner at Berticci's in 10 minutes so let's go people!!! Chop chop chop!!!" He screamed clapping his hands.

"I'm gonna go but I'll see you downstairs, right?" Matt said to me with a kiss on the lips.

"Yeah!!" She said, "I'll see you downstairs!!"

Courtney POV
Matt walked out the room and as soon as Gracie heard the door close, she ran right up next to me and said "what happened?! omg I think I might've ruined you moment there oops!"

"Nah it's fine" I said laughing. "We just kissed, that's all. So what are you going to get at Berticci's?" I asked her trying to change the subject.

"DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT COURTNEY!!! I SAW YOU GUYS AND IT WASNT JUST A KISS!!!! YOU WERE EATING EACH OTHERS FACES OFF!!!" She screamed laughing.

Lord Jesus she's CRAY.

"I don't know, it's like the first time we've made out and stuff but it's not that big a deal." I told her.

"Sureeee" she said winking and then walking over to her suitcase to pick out what she was going to wear.

I settled on my Matt espinosa tshirt and some gray jeans with my maroon vans and I straightened my hair really quick before putting a small accent braid in it.

Gracie wore some light wash jean shorts and her cam Dallas hoodie with gray vans and took out her French braid that I did for her earlier this morning and it gave her hair wicked pretty waves and then put on a camo bandana to match.

Nash POV
All of us are going to Berticci's tonight for dinner so i fixed my hair and changed into some shorts and a plain black tshirt and went down to the lobby where I was going to meet everyone.

I guess I was the first one downstairs so I just sat down on one of the couches. A few fans that were also staying in the hotel asked me for pictures but oftener than that, I was just in my phone.

I heard someone walk up behind me so I figured I would be another fan or one of the guys.

It was Georgia.

"Hi Nash!!" She said really excitedly.

Doesn't she get the memo that we don't like her and she ruins everything? Like seriously but bitch bye.

"Hi...." I said awkwardly.

"I was wondering what you were doing tonight?" She asked me.

"I'm going out to dinner with the gang.." I said looking at her confused.

"Oh ok." She said.

"I'll be in my room..." She said.

"All alone...." She added.

"By myself....." She said.

I get it, you have no friends and you're trying to invite yourself to join us but seriously I haven't invited you anywhere before because I don't like you so leave I wanted to say but instead i said, "oh that stinks" not even looking up.

I know I'm being really ride but she cheated on Matt and I'm still mad at her for that. She tried to break up Gracie and cam too.

"Do you want to hang out..?" She asked me.

"Sorry I'm all booked."

"We'll maybe I could go somewhere with you. Like tonight." She said.

Damn she's thirsty.

Then Matt and cam came up behind us.