Chapter 72

Camerons POV
Now that Courtney just left to go to Matts and the guys are gone me and Gracie don't really know what to do. Then she asks if I want to make cookies. "Yeah, why not" I tell her.

I help her get all the ingredients together and we start putting all them in a bowl. The we hear the front door open and Courtney comes in and says "hey guys Im going up to bed, don't have TOO much fun!" We both say "Good night" and then we are alone again.

Gracie starts to stir the dough.

Gracie POV
I start to stir the dough then I fell Cam coming up behind me. He wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"Hey let me help you bae" he says while putting his soft hands on mine.

OH MY GOD he is so fricken amazing

After a minute he backed away and got out a cookie sheet from the cabinet. He took the bowl from my hands and started rolling the dough into little balls. I walk over to help him. After we put the cookies in the oven we go out side and sit on the deck steps. We just look up into the stars and talk. Then the timer goes off and we run inside to take out the cookies.

When they cool off I try one and its surprisingly good. Cam tells me that he has to go soon because its 12:30.

Thats the good thing about living with no parents, you can have whoever you want over as late as you want. Obviously I want Cam over as much as he can since he's leaving in less than a month.

We go out to the back yard to get his surf board. He puts it under his arm and holds my hand with his other arm. We go through the gate and I help him strap his board to the roof of his car. I put my arms around the back of his neck and lean up and kiss his cheek.

"I love you" he says
"Love you to babyy" I respond

He gets in his car and pulls out of the drive way. I wave and he waves back. I go back inside and run upstairs to put my pajamas on. I check my phone and Hayes texted me a while ago.

From: Hayesie-Poo👐
Hey Gracie! Wanna hang out tomorrow?

omg I love that kid he's adorable

To: Hayesie-Poo👐
Yes! Sound fun, Is it okay if Cam comes too? I promise were not all up on each other the whole time😂

From: Hayesie-Poo👐
Ya Cams my bro. What time?

To: Hayesie-Poo👐
Ill pick you up at like 11:15?

From: Hayesie-Poo👐
K see you then😜

I swear he is like the chillest kid ever!